Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

I think I'm going to fall. As she thought this, I felt her cling on to me tighter.

"I'll never let you fall." I tell her, and I mean every word.

She held her breath for a moment before pulling back and looking at me confused.

"Oh yeah, we can also read each others minds. So whenever your checking me out I'll know princess." I say teasingly.

"What! That's an invasion of my privacy, you shouldn't read my mind even if you have the ability to! I'm serious don't ever do that again." She said utterly shocked, trying to pull away from me which I did not allow.

I scoff at her reaction, "You do not get any privacy when it comes to me. I am your mate and I should know everything about you, and I can do anything I want. Especially because I'm Alpha. If I want to read your thoughts, I will. If I want to touch you, I will. I can do anything I want. And you will do whatever I say because I know you want to." I growl and move my hands to her bum and squeeze possessively.

She gasps, "No you will not! You will never read my thoughts again and you will never touch me again, understand wolf-boy?!" I can hear the anger in her voice, but when I read her thoughts, she is wondering what it would be like to be touched by me, wither I think nice things of her and wither I would find her body attractive - which the answer is a massive fucking yes. Her words still anger my wolf , and he wants to show her who is boss.

"You are my mate and if I want to tear that fucking shirt off you I-" Her hand comes across my face before I can finish my sentence. Making me release her like she wanted. She takes off down the corridor, her freedom lasts only minutes when I grab her form the waist and pull her back too my chest.

She wants to play? We can fucking play.

I grab the top of her -well my- plain white t-shirt and rip it open. I had my Beta's sister change her last night because I didn't want to completely invade her privacy on our first night together. As the shirt falls off her shoulders due to it being oversized on her, her full breasts come into my view from behind. Making my shorts incredibly tight.

Her back is still firmly pressed to my chest, my arms are around her waist, her body is frozen with what I presume is shock and her breathing is coming out in short puffs.

Seeing her beautiful figure has completely wiped away my wolfs anger, and I am now in control of my actions.

I am so pissed with myself for loosing control because reading her thoughts, she is presuming I will be disappointed in her appearance and that she feels somewhat violated. I need to learn to control my possessiveness and my wolf, which I am not familiar with. I will not be selfish when it comes to my mate. I am just so... not used to people not doing what I say and not agreeing with me.

She moves her hands to cover herself, I don't stop her I only tell her what she should already know,

"You are so perfect to me. Don't ever feel insecure, not around me. I am truly sorry Luna. I'm just so new to this whole not getting my way but your right, I understand if you want to leave you until you are ready to forgive me. If you forgive me... I will get Nicola to come and take you to our-... your room. Please just tell her if you need anything." I press a kiss to her cheek. Wishing it could be her lips.

As I go to pull away, her hand travels to mine, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"C-could you maybe take me to my room? I don't really want anyone seeing me like this." She stated quietly.

Her request had my wolf going crazy at the fact she wanted me to take her to her room, and that she only wanted to be seen shirtless by me and me only.