Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

Me and the lads had just finished off killing some rogues, ones we had been waiting to put down for some time now. I couldn't of been happier.

We were running through our territory when Liam said he could smell humans, and he didn't recognize their scent. The first thing that went through all our minds, was hunters.

"Okay lads, we need to track these people down and make sure they aren't a threat, Alpha Hood said he had experienced a lot of hunters in his area recently and that we had to keep an eye out. If we come across any hunters kill them immediately. Show no weakness, or it will be used against you. Just remember some of you have families, if you wish to return to them you must fight for them." I said through our mind communication.

In response I received nothing but growls, meaning even the thought of loosing their mates, or for some their babies was too much to even think about.

I haven't come across my mate yet, but I know I will find her one day and we can have our own family together. It's all any wolf wants in life.

As we get closer and closer I begin to pick up another scent. A fucking beautiful scent I must add. I can't even describe it to you, almost intoxicating my entire nerve system.

We run past a mini bus, so we know we are close now. But why would hunters use a mini bus? Niall speaks exactly what most us us are probably thinking saying, "I don't think it's hunters, but we should check just to make sure."

I had to keep going, I had to follow this scent, it wasn't a want, it was a need.

We begin to slow down and come to a halt as we see who the trespassers are, it's a group of teenagers round about our age, maybe slightly younger? And a few adults.

They're camping? For fuck sake, I swear school's always come to wolf territory to do these stupid trips. It's fucking annoying.

"Lets just go lads, they're just camping." Zayn says through our connection.

But I couldn't leave yet, I needed to find where that smell was coming from, it was completely captivating me.

I begin to creep round where they have decided to set up camp. Keeping my eyes wide open. I begin to think I'm going crazy, until I get to the opposite end of where we originally spotted them and that is when I first see her.

She was crouched down trying to put up her tent, not that anybody was trying to help her. Idiots. Her face was scrunched in concentration, and she still looked drop dead gorgeous.

Long dark chocolate brown hair, matching her eyes. She was wearing blue skinny jeans with an oversized cream jumper making her look fucking adorable. I knew exactly who she was, she was my mate. That explains everything, why I was so attracted to her scent, why I find her so damn beautiful, well any guy would. But she's mine. All fucking mine.

"That is not how it goes, Ariana." One of the girls watching her struggling says. Bitch.

Wait, her names Ariana? I love it.

"Well I'm trying." Ariana says, she looks annoyed.

"Yes well princess, try harder." I growl at that bitches response. Who is she to talk to my girl like that? She's just jealous.

"What the hell is your problem huh? I don't know what you have against me because I've never, ever done anything to you whatsoever! It's pathetic, you and all your friends claim you hate the 'bitches' of our school when it's funny because you are the bitches of our school!" You tell 'ehm baby.