Chapter 8

Ariana's P.O.V

I was in the forest.

I wasn't exactly sure where.

"Ari..." I heard coming from somewhere around me. The voice barley above a whisper, yet it was so clear. "Ari, I'm right here." it said once again in the same tone.

"Where are you? I can't see you." I reply, turning around in slow circles, I was surrounded by nothing but darkness with the outline of tree's.

"I'm right here." The voice whispered, it was right next to m ear causing goosebumps to appear on my arms and legs. I swiftly turn around, only to be left in utter shock.

"Evan? Oh god I was worried about you." Even though I was extremley angry at him, knowing he was safe was so relieving.

He let out a low raspy laugh at my words and engulfed me in an almost forced way into his arms, "I'm fine sweetheart, but you won't be." Wait, what? I pull away from him immediatley. The smile on his face is making me feel uneasy. Very uneasy.

"What do you mean?"

He laughs once again, "My dear, dear Ariana. Don't you realize whom you are sharing a bed with? The Alpha of the most feared pack in all of history. You realize how aggressive all the male wolves are in that pack? Including your mate. It is said when the pack was first created that the males were so force-full on their women that all the females had to become rogues. Did you understand that Ari? Their mates - who are supposed to stay with them through anything, left to escape their abusive and torturous ways. Do know how hard it is to leave your mate, it is almost impossible due to the bond. But they did. I wouldn't be surprised if he's forcing his dick into your frigid body right now..." Suddenly Evan lunges forward, I stumble backwards and end up tripping and ending up landing on my back with a thump. I am so shocked by his words and his actions.

Evan is quick to pounce on top of me, straddling my waist. "Maybe I should just put you out of your misery, hm?" He spits, pulling an object from his pocket.

"E-evan what is that? Why are you doing this to me!" I try to get my hands free, but he is sitting on them and I am no where near strong enough to push him off any other way.

"You'll thank me one day, babe." He spat sarcastically.

He raised his arm up, and as he did, I could clearly see a small pocket knife was in his hand. As his blade was about to make contact with my skin, I let out my last scream for help.

"Ariana, Ariana wake up! It's just a dream, come on open your eyes!" I sprang up as soon as the words hit me.

Instead of feeling terrified and in danger, I now felt peaceful and safe as I was engulfed in a pair of muscular arms. As I gasped trying to return some oxygen to my body, soft and comforting words were being whispered in my ear. Slowly making the nightmare disappear from my thoughts.

"It's okay, it was only a dream. Your safe with me, you will always be safe with me. Always princess." I knew who it was from the second I woke up, but it hit me. I don't even know my mates name. He knows mine but I don't know his.

"Harry babe, my name is Harry." He pulled back with a smile on his face.

"Still think it's okay to read my thoughts, Harry?" I whisper against his chest. A low growl falls from his lips, he shocks me by flipping us over on the bed. Trapping me beneath him, however not actually putting much weight on me.

"Fuck, don't speak to me like that." His breath hits the side of my neck making me squirm underneath him.

"I was only being sarcastic, I'm sorry." I usher.