I got out of the water, unfazed that I was naked and pulled out the plug, letting the water run down the drain.

I took a towel and dried myself swiftly before putting on a gown and going into the bedroom, climbing onto the bed and sitting on my shins, using a small towel to pat down my wet hair.

He came back in, some of his clothes wet. He pulled off his shirt and trousers, my eyes glancing at him before moving to the table where my brush was. I took it and started combing my damp, lengthy hair.

He sat on the bed with trousers on and his eyes gazing at me. "Alejandro did this to you?"

I scoffed, chuckling as my eyes went to Cristiano. "No, he was too busy with a married woman," I bitterly said, remembering all the daunting memories.

"Rose-"

"Why are you even here?" I snapped, glaring at him. My voice was a little hoarse and cracked a little. I coughed once more, my throat burning. "Why don't you just leave me alone?"

He licked his lips, sighing softly. "You need to go back to the hospital or do you want me to get a private doctor?"

I stared at him in confusion. "W-Why? I'm fine."

"You OD, Rose," he seriously said, his eyes gazing sincerely into mine. "You still need to take care of-"

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I'm fine, now can you get Sapphire?"

"R-"

"Piss off and go get her, okay? I feel fine, there's nothing wrong with me." I stared challengingly into his eyes, giving him a 'I dare you to say something' look. Cris sighed and licked his lips, leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

I sighed, burying my head in my hands and exhaling slowly, trying to compose myself. I didn't realise I had slipped under the water and I didn't even know I was rubbing my lips like that. In fact, everything was a blur and I could barely remember how I even got into the bath.

I bit my lip, forcing myself to get up and change.

By the time I changed into some long sleeved pyjamas and matching leggings bottoms, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said quietly as I combed my hair, staring into the mirror at the girl with bruises covering her face. I didn't look the same anymore - in fact, I didn't even know who I was anymore. I didn't look like Rose. Who was Rose and where had she gone? Who was the girl staring back at me? Meant to be me?

Sapphire ran in and jumped into the bed, a Barbie doll from Cameron in her hands. She played with the doll's hair, her eyes not glancing over at me at all. I licked my lips and looked over to see Cristiano leaning against the door way, his eyes intently on me.

"You can go," I said bitterly, placing my comb away and adding, "we'll be fine." I knew where he was looking: my face, the face filled with scars that were hidden all day with makeup. His eyes were filled with pain - so bad that I had to look away. I felt like crying. I wasn't the sexy, beautiful woman he loved anymore. I was the ugly, scarred woman who hated him.

He nodded slowly, not saying anything further before turning and leaving, closing the door behind him. I exhaled slowly, missing how things used to be. I just wanted to be normal and wished that things didn't have to end so badly. Cris and I could've still been together, I could've still had my family and friends but I didn't. Fate hit us all the way down to rock bottom.

"Hey, Princess," I softly said, wincing as my hip began to hurt again from the old wound that refused to go away. I limped over to the bed, sighing in relief as I sat down. She glanced up at me and handed me the Barbie doll, a small smile on her beautiful face.