ch 4

"You and me! Fight fair and square let's go!" Naruto yelled, standing in front of sensei

"You and me! Fight fair and square let's go!" Naruto yelled, standing in front of sensei. Kakashi~sensei  looked at Naruto confused and said, "You know compared to the other guys you are a little bit weird." Naruto fired back with "The only weird thing here is your haircut." This is going to be a great fight I hope.

Naruto charged at sensei head-on. Sensei's hands went to his pouch on his leg and pulled out an orange book I have seen in the book store when I was getting jutsu books anyway. "What are you waiting for? Make your move." Sensei pushed, so as any pleasant (sakura Sasuke) person would do I jumped down and I helped Naruto because that this the test is about teamwork. I whisper to Naruto, "If we work together we have a better chance at beating him it will  be a two on one, and you are strong and so am I our strength combined we can beat him." I sweatdrop at my way of trying to convince him because it sounds like I am a villain well maybe to Sakura but anyway naruto's response is such a naruto response, "Sorry (nickname) but I need to do this on my own to prove myself that I can become Hokage!" With his fist in the air. "Ok Naruto I believe in you but if you need some help just yell my name!" I say running off to find Sakura if she gets hurt I will never hear the end of it.

"SAKURA!" I yell looking for her hoping she is fine don't get me wrong I love my sister she was great when we were younger but then she fell into a love 'obsession' thing with Sasuke and blamed me for "stealing" Sasuke from her when he got all emo and dark because his clan perished and told mom and dad, they were so mad at me because they LOVE there oldest child.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I hear a scream I release the genjutsu and see Sakura passed out so I pick her up and she is surprisingly heavy not that that is a bad thing but she looks so thin. I place Sakura against the tree and wait for her to wake up so we can fight sensei together as I set her down she shoots up knocking me down and screams "SASUKE!" and looks around to see me and glares at me. "Where is Sasuke?" she asks me distrusted. She probably hopes Sasuke is around here not me oh well, "Sakura can we work together?" I ask in a kid's voice thinking that would convince her but boy was I wrong. "Ha, are you too weak to do it on your own ha typical little (y/n) always needing my help well in not gonna im going to find sasuke!" She said as she left to find Sasuke. "*sigh* here we go again and there is no point of trying to beat you Kakashi~sensei," I said turning around to see sensei standing seven feet away from me. "Well good effort at least you pass." Sensei said turning around, "Go to the KIA stone." he said jumping off.

As I walk to the KIA stone I see Naruto going to eat lunch I sweatdrop as he gets tied up and the timer goes off. "(Y/N) please come here." Sensei said as I get up and walk towards him my long pink hair in a high ponytail blows in the wind as I walk over to sensei and as I get near him he says, "(Y/N) is the only one who passed but you aren't going back to the academy." sensei said getting there hopes up to crush them I would know this did happen to me daily when I was a kid. "All I did was fall over, did I get points for that." sakura mumbles looking confused. Sensei continues saying, "The three of you are being dropped from the program permanently." he says emphasizing you, And with that, all hell broke loose. Sasuke charged at Sensei mad at being dropped from the program then sensei flipped Sasuke over on this stomach and sat on this back his foot pining Sasuke to the ground.

"HEY DON'T STEP ON SASUKE LIKE HE'S A BUG!" Sakura yelled at sensei for her love. "He is a bug and so are you, You all are a bunch of brats! You three didn't even realize the point of this test." Sensei told them.

  "Well then tell us! What is this test about?!" Naruto said having no clue what was the test about. I zone out (in real life too I am dying over here anywho) till I hear "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies and if Sakura does not do that then (Y/N) kill Sakura and Sasuke." Kakashi says  "Ok." I answer "I am not serious (Y/N) but that is what happens on missions. Eat your food and don't give Naruto any food come one (Y/N) let's get something to eat." Sensei said poofing off somewhere and I look back and walk towards Naruto and shove my sandwich in his mouth and poof away and I see sensei give me a glare I would flinch if I was not so us to it anyway. "why did you give naruto your lunch you are not going to try again right?" sensei questioned as I said, "It was to get the point across to feed him I want Naruto to become Hokage." I say in all realist. "fine come on your plan worked they are feeding Naruto let's scare them." sensei said poofing away again leaving me to walk to the spot see sensei yelling "YOU........................................pass."

"We pass?" Sakura questions "Yes now come on let's go." sensei said walk off with Sakura and Sasuke leaving Naruto and me. "HAY WAIT (Y/N) HELP ME!" naruto yells as I giggle and help Naruto out of the ropes and ask him if he wants ramen, "Yess I am always hungry (Y/N), are you okay?" Naruto questioned, "yes, why?" I ask do I seem off do I look sad is my mask breaking? "No, it is that you look sad you have had a sad face after you came out of the forest." Naruto says "ok well see ya later." naruto yells leaving me to my thoughts which is never a good thing.

"Well, I better get going," I say to myself out loud because once I get home I am fixing my mask and wall.

(not my art i dont remember who the artist was)