Ch 1

~At the Haruno house~

"GET UP (Y/N) WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND SASUKE WON'T SEE ME!" my sister Sakura said no more yelled at me to get up. "Ok Ok give me two minutes, or go ahead it is fine to me," I yelled, putting on my clothes and brushing my hair into a high ponytail to get it out of my face, my sister has a big forehead but I have a normally small forehead, anyway once I was done with the morning routine I went down to my mom to grab my lunch and say goodbye and good morning."Hi mom, dad did sakura leave?" I ask my parents not to see her around wondering if she was in her room or outside. "Nope, she left in a hurry to get to school."  my mom said and handed me my lunch and said goodbye.

As I walk to the academy I pass by Ino and my sister bickering back and forth. "Hi (Y/N) how are you!" Ino said happily as my sister rolled her eyes in annoyance, I don't have a problem with Ino me and she are friends that is all, not best friends or all that stuff just friends and I was ok with that, I didn't need a lot of friends I do have one best friend that I love in a friendly way with a couple of other friends but that is it. "So (Y/N) how are you and any crushes." Ino asked in a teasing way knowing how I get flustered on that question, I don't have a crush on anyone but it was still weird to ask I have no idea how people say 'Do you love me or someone.' it just ahhhhh. "N-n-no!" I say frantically feeling my face get hot as we walk."Ino-pig I will race you to the academy!" Sakura declares as I make a mental note to thank her for getting me out of that mess. "You're on billbrow!" Ino yells and they start to run to the academy dust flying behind them. I sighed as I walk to the school/academy.

I ended up there before Sakura and Ino thinking that they took the long way I walk right in to see Naruto wearing a ninja headband and last I checked he, failed not that I am sad or mad that he is now a ninja. I am really happy, remember that best friend, that is naruto the crazy goofball that has a huge grin and big blue eyes that shine with mischief. "(Y/N) hey look I am now a ninja and I can protect you and see Sakura." he says and blushed when mentioning my sister, I have never figured out why he likes her, but it is not my place to judge I mean she loves Sasuke a rude, arrogant, self-centered, 'BIG BALL OF SUNSHINE.' Note the sarcasm in the last sentence. I was lost in my train of thought till I heard "I WAS FIRST!" I jumped "damn." I mumbled terrified for my life.

"Hey, Sakura," Naruto says standing up from his chair as Sakura runs towards us. "Move it, g-good morning Sasuke," Sakura says as she flings naruto to the side, I ran to Naruto checking on him because I know Sakura's strength. "Mind if I sit next to you." She says politely "Back off forehead I am going to sit next to Sasuke." Ino states "I was here first." Sakura says as I move over to Choji asking if he has any popcorn which he had as I sat on the floor and watched as this happened to love the entertainment "I walked into the classroom before you did and everybody saw it." Ino fires back "Dream on." some girl says "Actually I got here before either of you did." another girl said, "Same here." "No, I am." and then all of the girls started to argue about how would sit next to Sasuke "fools," Sasuke mutters.

Naruto suddenly jumps up and right in front of Sasuke and glares at him. "hey Naruto don't glare at Sasuke like that." Sakura yells at Naruto as all to girls except Hinata and me not giving two ducks about Sasuke. "wo this is great hey sorry did I bump you." the guy in front of Sasuke and Naruto says. " What the." Sakura and I say at the same time looking at Naruto and Sasuke with wide eyes. " I uh," Ino says shocked at what we are seeing. NARUTO AND SASUKE ARE KISSING! They both look at each other and break the kiss and start gaging looking mortified and when I looked at Sakura after i was done giggling I acknowledged that she was having her I'm going to kill naruto looks and I gave Naruto a sympathetic smile as he looked back " Naruto..... you are so dead." all the girl said, "Hey wo it was an accident." Naruto said trying to explain himself but Sakura does not care actually she looks scary "you're finished." Sakura spoke cracking her knuckles "w-w-wait hold on." Naruto stutters.

~TIME SKIP~

" As of today, you are all ninja to get here you have all faced difficult trills and heart ships, but that is nothing for what comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are all genin first level ninja al-." As iruka~sensei goes on about I look at Naruto to see him having bumps all over from the beating. "well someone is going to be on Sasuke's group, I wonder who." Ino says snarkily. "I don't know." Sakura answers I deadpan at their rivalry

"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha with (Y/N) Haruno." After that, I zone out not listening to the rest of the teams I am overjoyed that I will be with Naruto. "Why do I have to be in a group with a slug-like Sasuke." Naruto yells snapping me out of my thoughts " Sasuke had the best score of all the graduating students while Naruto you had the worst scores." all the students laugh will I rub Naruto's back trying to comfort him. "To make it equal we put the worst kids with the best." Iruka~sensei answers "Just don't get in my way, loser." Sasuke snarkily says "what did you say." Naruto says as I try to calm him down "hard of hearing." Sasuke says "knock it off Naruto sit down." Sakura says defending Sasuke "you all need to shut up." I mumble as Naruto looks at me and sits down knowing I am at my limit with his and Sasuke's bickering. "After lunch, you will meet your new Jonin teacher until then class dismissed." Iruka~sensei dismissed us for lunch.

/Ok that is all this is really long so sorry about that this was fun to write

/Ok that is all this is really long so sorry about that this was fun to write.\