Ch 8

As I got older and noticed how my looks on Kakashi kind of change in the way he started looking more handsome than he did when I was a kid after my training with Tsunade I matured a lot I now looked at guys a little differently which freaked me out when I first came back to the Village it was odd and not expected I've always think eyes are brothers are friends to me and now I just saw them as partners it was a funny feeling I got.

naruto also looked handsome but he was always cute in my eyes with his whiskers I always wanted to feel them but my sister always said to not touch a cat's whiskers it was bad luck so I never did it was upsetting but it is whatever now that naruto and I grew up he was cute no handsome the was he looked at me sometimes would make the butterflies in my stomach flutter all the damn time it got so bad I thought I was sick but no I just have a crush on my childhood best friend.

Sasuke was not a very bad boy I only saw him once since writing this but god damn he's grown a lot it was a shock to see him ok when I was training I had a bit of a fling with his ONLY for a week but one of the best weeks over I saw a new side of him he was sweet and caring it was crazy I loved it but when Tsunade summoned me I had to cut it off sadly I will never forget that week.

garraa is now kazikage which is really impressive and kinda hot omg I sound like sakura god it's just that all these guys are so hot and mature now like Kiba and Shikamaru

and the sensei omg I think my trip did well for me though I learned a lot matured a lot and even though I'm falling over all of these guys on here in my diary I would never ever ever let them know that I like them that would be so embarrassing I don't know what I would do if I probably leave the village and never come back if that happened I couldn't even think what I would do I cry a hundred percent.