Chapter 1: School

Three schools. Why? Just why do I have to get bullied? This is now the fourth school I'm moving to. My mum said if I get bullied in this school I can't move again. We've nearly lost our savings just because I've moved. I feel like it's my fault, but my parents said it's not.

I've lived in Wales for nearly three years now and I have no friends. None at all, well besides Donna from back home in Liverpool. Everyone hates me here😔. This school I'm going to is Welsh but I can't pronounce it.

'Enjoy your day sweetie' my mum said from the car.

'Okayy' I replied. I gave her a hug and grabbed my bag walking towards the school entrance.

'Caitlin Evens?' someone asked. I turned around to see a middle aged woman who looked like the head teacher.

'Yes' I said.

'Come with me'. I followed her into one of the many school offices.

'Take a seat' she said with a smile. I sat down and she handed me a sheet of paper.

'These are your lessons for the week'. She said.

'Let me take you to your form room'. I nodded and followed her to a class room full of people.

'Everyone, this is our new student Caitlin. Make her feel welcome. An treat her with respect. And Caitlin have a nice day!' with that she walked out of the room.

Everyone was staring at me. There was about 20 pers off eyes glued to me like I was a TV. I walked and took a seat by a boy with brown hair who looked really cute!

'Class everyone please be quiet whilst I do a register'. The teacher said. Everyone fell silent and she started calling out names.

'...Caitlin?'

'H-here' I replied. I don't like meeting new people.

'Leondre?'

'Here'. He replied. It was the boy next to me. His name is Leondre.

------------------

*Leo's P.O.V*

'Everyone, this is our new student Caitlin. Make her feel welcome. And treat her with respect. And Caitlin have a nice day!' I heard Miss Murry say. I looked up and saw a girl she looked really pretty. I looked into her eyes and they looked similar. Like mine.

Scared. More petrified then anything else.

She sat down next to me. I don't know if I should say something. I was about to but then my name was called out of the register. Great!

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys, this is my second fan-fic. I know it's about B.A.M again but I've deleted Hopeful because I can't really think of any ideas for it. Sorry.

-Ellie