I rolled my eyes and instead looked at Julie, who seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she silently nodded, but kept her head down, which clearly meant she was not okay.

I looked towards Amy, who had a smirk on her face.

"What have you been saying to her?" I questioned Any.

"I was just telling dear Juliet here, that she should be careful now that she's with Liam," she said, putting on a fake smile.

"First off, it's Julie, not Juliet," I told her, knowing how she felt about her name, which earned a scoff from Amy.

"Secondly, both Julie and Liam, are none of your concern. Whether they are dating, friends or separated, you don't need to worry about that. Just stay away," I told her sternly.

Amy just grinned at me, like a freaking Cheshire car.

"I was just telling her the truth, Rena," she said. "You're his neighbour. You know what Liam's like," she said.

I honestly didn't think she knew that we were neighbours but that wasn't the point to focus on right now.

"I am his neighbour, which is why I know exactly what Liam's like," I told her. "What are you to him again?" I questioned, wondering why she was taking so much interest in this.

Amy glared at me. "Didn't he leave you to chase at popularity," she said, and it was clearly she was just saying all of this to get into Julie's head.

"Didn't you want to date him and about four other guys in our year for the same thing?" I replied, putting on a sweet smile.

I clearly struck her nerve. I could literally see it pulsing on her forehead.

"I'm just being Julie's well-wisher," she then said, as if she was being an angel this whole time.

"No, you're being a moron. You really should try being a nice person," I told her.

With all honesty, the girl could really be lovely, if she only just improved on her personality a little bit.

Amy scoffed, not liking my suggestion clearly.

"What has being a nice person got you?" She asked, as if I was some kind of troll living under a bridge.

"Friends," I told her bluntly. "Besides, the guy that you claimed to have 'left me for popularity', well he's back in my life, asked for my forgiveness and is now my friend. Who do you have, Amy? Apart from two little minions who'd easily throw you under the bus for a chance at that Queen B status?"

Was that mean? Oh well.

Instead of replying to me, she glared. As if trying to send icy daggers towards me. Too bad that wasn't going to work.

Then then walked towards me and pushed past as she left the classroom.

"Well, that was mature," I said as she walked off and glanced back towards Julie.

"Are you okay? She didn't do anything right?" I asked her.

Julie raised her head and looked up at me. "No, she just said some things."

Well, I can guess what she may have said.

"What did she say, Julie?" I asked her anyway.

She let out a deep breath and shook her head rapidly. "Amy's right, Rena. I shouldn't be with Liam," she told me.

"Any sentence that starts with 'Amy's right' is already a red flag, Julie," I said. "Besides, she doesn't know what she's talking about."

"I don't think I can do this. Maybe I'm making a mistake; pretending me and Liam can be together," she replied, her eyes become glossy, tears waiting to spill.