19. Aftermath

That party was more than eventful, to say the least, and apparently I'm not the only one who thought so.

We were all at Sara's house, discussing the events of last night, over some breakfast.

After Max and Danny dropped all us girls off last night, we thought that we'd talk and all about the night. However, then we took our heels and make off and then realised that we were completely knackered from the night.

Some how we all managed to get our make up off, change out of our clothes and into pyjamas, which was a struggle in itself.

I don't even know how I did it, but I managed to brush my teeth before bed, which I consider to be some kind of miracle in all honesty.

Clearly, even tired, I'm still serious about my oral hygiene.

As soon as our heads hit the pillow, we all pretty much fell asleep straight away - or at least I know I didn't. It was lights out straight away.

The next morning, we thought it would better to grab some breakfast first and whilst doing that, we could talk about the party. I was definitely starving and was all for that idea.

After waking up, my mind was in a bit of a mess. I couldn't help but think about what almost happened at the party.

It didn't really hit me last night, but now that I've thought about it, and actually processed it all, I realise it could've been bad, or worse had I not been sober.

I was really thankful for Liam last night, for coming into the room and helping me. He definitely made sure that things didn't get worse and for that I'll always be thankfully.

Although, now that I think about it, I didn't really see Liam or Julie a lot during the start of the night, but I have an inkling that something happened between them.

***

"I'm serious, Rena. I would've kicked the living shit out of him." Sara said, very angrily.

I sighed as she said those words, again.

Of course I loved her for it, but she had said this for about the sixth time and in all honesty, I really hated thinking about it all.

"Can we not bring this up again, please? Besides, I punched him pretty good," I replied.

It had only happen last night and I still wasn't over it. I couldn't pretend it was nothing but then I also didn't know how to think about all either.

"Flo, I see you got yourself a nice hickey there?" Mel said, looking at her with a smirk.

I smiled at her appreciatively, happy that she had changed the topic of conversation - even if it wasn't very swift.

"No, I don't!? Fuck, I told him not to!" Flo quickly said in a panic, making us all laugh.

"Wow, okay, I was kidding. But clearly you did get some action," Mel clapped her hands excitedly.

Whilst we all laughed hysterically, Flo was glaring at Mel, no doubt plotting her murder in her mind.

"Shut up," Flo snapped at all of us, even though that just seemed to fuel our laughter even more.

She then sighed. "Max is a clingy drunk sometimes. I told the idiot I wanted to pee, and he says 'me too' and comes with me. I had to push him out the bathroom."

"It's not funny," Flo told us, when we didn't stop laughing. "He sat outside the door until I was done. I tripped over him, walking out."

"Drunk Max is hilarious," I commented, having seen his inebriated actions before.