My heart... my... my feelings

Mulai dari awal

Wanda

I wondered if they realized that, even if they whispered I could still hear their thoughts. Don't think so. Otherwise they probably wouldn't speak of it... of him... of Vision. I sighed. God I missed him. I really lost everyone... but if it's true what we feel... if we're not really dead... then what? Do I want to go back to the land of the living? Do I want to live without the people I care about the most? Do I? Is there any joy in living like that? I was giving up hope... again... I couldn't stop myself. I mean, what is the point in living a life without family, a life without love?

There is a lot you can still live for. A voice sounded in my head. I had never heard this voice in my head before... yet it was familiar to me. You might not have us anymore... but you still have your friends, don't you? That's worth something, isn't it? I guess, yes. Don't guess, be sure. You have to be sure of it Wanda, because we don't want you to give up. We want you to stay strong. But... I don't think I can... That's bullshit and you know it. You're quite likely the strongest person I ever met. Listen to me Wanda, you have to save yourself from this... this... whatever it is, because nobody can do this for you. And you CAN save yourself from this, do you hear me? And you're sure of that? 100% Well, you should know, you're older than me. 12 minutes older and 12 minutes wiser. Always was, always will be. And twelve minutes stupider. I'm not an idiot! You were, from time to time... But you also were a good brother. If only you'd said that when I was alive. I thanked you many times, thank you very much... okay, maybe I didn't appreciate as much as I should have but... I regret that every day. You don't have to, I know how much you loved me. You do? Of course I do, because you loved me as much as I loved you. And you're sure of that too? A full 100%? Yup, because I'm still 12 minutes smarter than you. Idiot. Love you too, Wanda. Yeah, yeah, I know... Hey, Pietro... Yeah? I miss you. I miss you too, Wanda.

Gamora

"Hey, Gamora... do you also have that strange feeling?" Peter asked me. "What strange feeling?" "Well, Parker just told me that pretty much everyone has this weird feeling like they're hovering between life and death... I wondered of you have that too." I nodded slowly, I did have that feeling, "Yes, why?" "Because that might mean that there's still hope for you," he said softly. "You really think that?" "Well... I gotta keep up the hope, right? I mean, you might not be saved like us... all the people who came here after the snap, but if you feel like you're hovering between life and death... There must be a way to get you back and I will not rest till I found out how..." "Peter..." "I won't. I love you Gamora... and I won't let anything get in my-," I shut him up before he could finish that sentence and we kissed long and intimate. "I'd go through hell for you, Gamora..." I looked him straight in his eyes, his face only a few inches away from mine, "You'd really do that for me?" "I would do everything for you." "As I would do everything for you." "Good, then promise me one thing." "Everything." "No matter what happens, no matter how long I'll be gone when it happens. Don't lose hope. Don't lose faith in me." The first one was hard, but the second one I could do. "I promise," I told him. And I meant it.

Bucky

That time in the Soul Stone was like torture, I felt like I was some kind of zombie and I was locked up in one place with Sam "No I'm not gonna move my chair" Wilson. But the worst part was that I couldn't stop Steve from doing whatever stupid plan that could get him killed that he came up with and knowing Steve he would come up with a few of those. One of them would probably be to confront Thanos directly. Another one might be to lure Thanos back to earth where they'd be waiting for him with an army. And probably some other things like that.

"You okay?" Sam asked as he sat down next to me. Yes, Sam, didn't expect that either. I nodded, "As okay as I can be during these circumstances I guess." "Yeah... not much to do here huh?" "Nope." We were silent for a while, until, "Hey, Sam?" "Yeah?" "How long have you known Steve?" "Uh... I don't know, four years I think." "He's a reckless idiot, isn't he?" "Yeah." "You tried to get him off of some of his stupider plans?" "We had Natasha for that... I was there to go along with him if she couldn't talk the stupid out of him." I chuckled, "I guess that happened quite a lot." "I'd say you'd be surprised, but you've known him a lot longer than I do so... yeah, it happened quite a lot." "How about Natasha, did she come along too?" "Yeah, if she can't talk him out of the bullshit she'll follow him into the bullshit." I sighed, "I guess I should thank you guys." "Thank us for what?" "Looking after my idiotic best friend when I couldn't." Sam smiled, he actually smiled at me, "Hey man, my pleasure."