Time for revenge and hair dye

(So, for those who actually read this, here's chapter three with it's beautifully crazy name)

Nebula

"Didn't think I'd ever see you again," a voice said behind me. I turned to and then looked down to find the fox standing behind me. I heard Gamora's voice in my head. "He's not a fox." "Neither did I expect to see you again." "And yet, we meet." "And yet we meet." He sighed, "Do you... do you know anything about the others? Tony said something about you kind of crashing in on them on Titan." "I did..." "So, you know about their statuses?" "You didn't ask Tony?" "Nah..." "Why not?" He shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe I'd rather have someone I know tell me that they're..." "Dead?" "Are they?" "Most of them are not beyond saving." "Good. Wait, most of them?" I looked down at my feet, "Yeah... most of them..." "Oh, oh god, you mean one of them is really dead? One of my friends is really dead? Who is it?" He was silent for a while, waiting for an answer most, or so I thought. It could be he was taking me in, the way I was standing, how I was looking down at my feet still. "Gamora," he then whispered. "It's Gamora, isn't it?" I nodded, "Yes," I whispered and, to my own surprise, my voice sounded choked up. "Oh man... Oh man," he said right before he picked something off the ground and threw it all the way to the other side of the plane. The woman flying ducked just in time, I suspect she heard it coming. It went through the window. The others all stared at Rocket. "What?" He asked them angrily as he noticed they were all staring at him. "Ya got a problem?" "You threw something through the window!" Stark told him angrily. "So?" "Well, we need to repair that! The air pressure could take the whole window out, and us with it!" "Yeah, that'd be great!" "Ugh, animals." "Tony, leave him." The blonde woman had stood up from her piloting position and was walking over to Stark. "He broke the window!" "I suppose that's an easy fix for a genius like you." The plane tilted down, obviously turned to autopilot with the command to land. "Of course it is." "Then quit whining and get to work!" "You defending the animal now?" "Yeah, so?" "But, he's... well, weird." "If your definition of weird is misunderstood, smart and caring without daring to show it because he's afraid to lose the people he cares about then I know someone else who fits that description," she snapped at him. He looked away, "Fine, I'll fix it." What the hell?

While on the ground I got another chance to talk to Rocket. "What was that about?" "What?" "That woman standing up for you..." "Well, we had a talk. Mind you, she wasn't really nice to me at first, but then we talked... and well, she reminded me of someone... and she said I reminded her of someone too. She said she's pretty good at reading characters... Not quite sure if she is, but, you know..." "It could be she is." "She sure is threatening. That's fun." "Yeah, threatening people are great to hang around with," I said sarcastically. "Well, it's not like you're used to any different." "Thanks." He's right though. Thanos, Corvus, Ebony, Cull, Proxima, Ronan... Gamora. I sighed. "Yeah, I know, that's not really a nice way to lead your life, but hey, it's not like I'm used to any different." "You want to call Quill, Groot ant that insect-woman, what's her name again?" "Mantis." "Yeah, she, you want to call them threatening?" "Well, not at first glance, but you've never seen Groot put his arm through someone's chest. And you've seen what Peter can do." "When he still had his Celestial powers." "He's still a pretty good fighter." "didn't know you were that fond of him." "I'm not!" "Sure fox." "I'm not a fox!" "If you say so." "And for Mantis, she managed to put Ego, a Celestial to sleep without his permission. Yeah, she's strong, and her power can be threatening, although it doesn't seem that useful at first!" Keep telling yourself you're not fond of 'em little fox. Nobody believes you. I rolled my eyes. "What?" "Nothing." "No, what's it?" "Nothing," I said again and I walked off before he could ask again. I knew he knew better than to follow me.

Natasha

We had landed close to Seattle, so I decided to take out the motorbike that was stored in the back of the jet and ride all the way to Seattle for one very important thing. Hair dye. I was no longer on the run, so why not go back to my signature look right? Also, I liked the red hair way better. It might be a reminder of Natalia, but, well, I could have had worse reminders of who I once was. They were waiting for me as I got back, all of them looking slightly impatient. "Where the hell did you go?" "Seattle." "Why?" "Because I needed something." I was not about to start another discussion with Tony. "And what is it that you needed?" Seemed like he was about to start another discussion with me though. "That," I said calmly, "is none of your business." I kicked the motorbike back to live to store it in the jet's storing space.