My heart... my... my feelings

Peter P.

"Is this the real life?" MJ suddenly sang at one point. "Is this just fantasy?" I continued. "Caught in a landslide," Sam added. "No escape from reality," agent Hill joined in. "Open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeeeee," we sang together. "I'm just a poor boy," I went. "I need no sympathy," MJ. "Because I'm easy come," Sam. "Easy, go," Hill. "Little high," me. "Little low," MJ. "Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to meeeeeee. Toooo meeeeeeeee," all of us.

"Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead," Hill. "Mama, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away," Sam. "Mama, ohohoh, didn't make you cry," MJ. "If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on carry on," me. "As if nothing really matters," all of us.

"Too late, my time has come," Sam. Sends shivers down my spine," Hill. "Body's aching all the time," MJ. "Goodbye everybody I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth," me. "Mama ohohoh," Hill. "Anyway the wind blows," Sam, MJ and me softly. "I don't want to die," Hill. "Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all," all of us.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man," Sam. "Scaramouch, Scaramouch will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me!" Hill, MJ and me. "Gallileo," me. "Gallileo," Sam. "Gallileo," me. "Gallileo," Sam. "Gallileo Figaro," me. "Magnificoooooo," all of us.

"I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me," me. "He's just a poor bot from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity," Sam, MJ and Hill. "Easy come easy go will you let me go?" me. "Bishmillah, no we will not let you go," Sam and Hill. "Let him go," MJ. "Bishmillah, we will not let you go," Sam and Hill. "Let him go," MJ." "Bishmillah, we will not let you go," Sam and Hill. "Let me go," me. "Will not let you go," Sam and Hill. "Let me go," me. "Never, never let you go," Sam and Hill. "Let me go," me. "Never let me go," MJ. "Oh oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," all of us. "Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go," me. "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for meeee for meeeeeee," Sam, Hill and MJ.

So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye?" MJ. "So you think you can love me and leave me to die?" Hill. "Oh baby can't do this to me baby," Sam. "Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here," me.

"Oh oh oh yeah, oh oh yeah," all of us. "Nothing really matters," Sam. "Anyone can see," Hill. "Nothing really matters," me. "Nothing really matters to me," MJ. "Anyway the wind blows," all of us softly.

As we were done several people clapped. Maybe because they liked it or maybe even because they were glad it had stopped. Although it wasn't that bad of course. The point was probably that we didn't have a lot of entertainment in the Soul Stone, so people just... took what they could get I guess.

Michelle

Yes, we sang Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and no that's not weird. We were bored okay? What else should we have done than sing? Dance? I mean, you can't really dance without music, can you? There wasn't any other form of entertainment, except maybe playing stupid games like truth or dare or two truths and a lie. Why? Because there was no bloody internet, that's why! Why Bohemian Rhapsody? First off, the song is amazing, second off, it takes quite some time to sing, especially since Sam and Peter also made guitar noises while I pretended to be a piano from time to time, third off, because Queen, that's why.

"Hey, MJ, you think we're ever gonna get outta here?" Peter asked me. "Well, I hope so. Might commit murder if we don't." "What?" "I'm kidding, Parker." "Oh." "Or am I?" "MJ!" "I'm sorry, you make it too easy." He sighed. "You okay Pete?" "Yeah, I guess... I don't know." "Living in a stone's freaking you out huh?" "Me and my spider-senses both. I constantly feel like something's off." I sat up straight and looked at him, "I guess that must be quite shitty." "Not helping." "What, you want me to pity you?" "No... Yeah, it does feel quite shitty. It's like... we're dead, but not really... It feels like my senses are still trying to warn me that I'm about to die." "Damn." "Yeah." "I mean, I think we all got a sense override or something, but I guess yours is worse because of your spider-senses and all." "Wait, you're feeling weird too?" I nodded, "Of course I do, we're all hovering between life and death Peter." "Everyone feels that way, yes," Wanda whispered just loud enough for us to hear. We both turned to her. "You know what everyone feels?" "I'm a mind reader and an empath... I don't just know what they feel... I also feel what they feel and it's driving me insane." "Wow..." "Can't you just... ignore it?" Peter asked her. "She sighed," I'm trying, but it's so strong here... it might even be the aura of the stone itself." "A stone with an aura?" I said questioningly. "There is magic involved here, Michelle... yes, the Infinity Stones have auras. And all of them are different. They can be changed through circumstances... which is why the Mind Stone changed when it was a part of..." her voice trailed off as she stared into the distance. I turned to Peter. "What?" "The Mind Stone was once part of Vision. He was an android created out of Mr. Stark his A.I. butler Jarvis." "Aha..." "I think Thanos must have killed him in order to obtain the Mind Stone... I wonder how he did that though... since Vision was made of vibranium." "Wow." "Yeah..." "And," I dropped my voice to a whisper so only Peter would hear me, "Wanda and Vision were...?" "Dating? Yeah." "That explains why she's so gloomy." "Yeah, I guess it does."