Meanwhile in Thanos's rock collection

Peter P.

"How long have we been here?" I asked the others for the I don't know how manieth time. "Shut up Peter," was the only reply I got, this coming from Sam Wilson. "I didn't say anything," Peter Quill yelled. I, at the same time yelled, "I'm booooored!" "I was talking to Parker! And I don't care that you're bored Parker! We're all bored here, and nobody knows how long we've been here and how much longer we will be here." I fell back from sitting position to lying position. The floor veered a little underneath me, "Do you think we're dead?" "I don't know kid, but I sure do hope we're not." "It doesn't feel like it, I mean, I feel alive," Quill replied. "Maybe being dead feels the same as being alive." "I don't think so kid." "So you think we're alive?" They both replied with, "Yeah, I do." "You think they're trying to get us back?" "The Avengers wouldn't be the Avengers if they didn't avenge, now would they?" Sam said. "I suppose so... Man, I wish Ned was here." I had looked for him, Ned, my best friend, but I hadn't found him... Maybe I hadn't found him because I was on another planet I thought at first, but then I found Sam, Wanda, Bucky and some others from earth, and that theory had been destroyed like my body when it turned to dust.

I had been there when a lot of people appeared, some of them looked scared, others were crying, some just looked annoyed and others looked content with their fate. But there was only one that topped them all, the guy who introduced himself as Nick Fury appeared into the Soulworld with a loud "FUCKER!" it was beautiful. There was also this group of three people who looked really disturbed. Talk was that they had been working on some kind of... I don't know, experiment or something and that a friend of theirs was now lost in something they called the Quantum Realm. I asked them what the Quantum Realm is but the old guy didn't seem to have the patience to explain anything to a teenager. Mind you, none of them actually did. So I just sat there getting more bored every second.

It got a little funnier when that trio, oh, wait, they have names, the old man is Dr. Hank Pym, his wife, the older woman is Janet van Dyne, the second woman is their daughter, Hope van Dyne, don't do anything stupid around her, she will judge you. Anyway, it was kinda funny when they met Nick, Nick was like, "Hank, I haven't seen you in years, you've gotten old." So Hank was just like, "Yes, that happens." And Nick turned to Janet and was like, "And last time I heard of you, you were dead." So she went, "I wasn't dead, I was lost." At last he turned to Hope and went, "Last time I saw you, you were seven and this tall," he said as he gestured how tall she was. Hope's reply is what made this conversation funny, "Last time I saw you, you had two eyes and hair." I have to admit, I snorted, to which Nick responded by giving me and angry and kinda intimidating look. "Yeah, that's a long story," he said as he turned back to Hope.

But, despite all the funny things that happened, living in the Soulworld was just horrible. You couldn't separate the nights from the days, for it was like some kind of eternal sunset in there. This is why I lost track of time and asked the others if maybe they knew for how long we had been in there. This was, of course, to the annoyance of all the others in the Soulworld. They didn't know it either.

Groot

I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.

Peter Q.

So, yeah, that Soulworld was boring and annoying. The floor looked like water and the sky was orange, like, all the time. Good thing I wasn't completely alone there, for I might have gone insane if I were. I quickly found my friends in that place, almost as soon as I'd appeared there, that wasn't the problem. However, finding Groot there a little while later, yeah, that was a problem. Especially since he was there without Rocket, surrounded by people he didn't know. That would have been horrible for everyone. Groot didn't really seem to mind it though. Teenagers, really... Anyway, after we found Groot, we set to exploring this Soulworld, trying to look for a way out. And not just me and my friends. Little Peter joined in too, so did Sam and Bucky, who seemed to kind of annoy each other from time to time, and Hope, who tried to look professional but who I think was either really mad or very sad on the inside at that point. Hard to tell.