Fate (Edited)

"What is all that noise!" Urushihara sighs as he gets up to investigate it.

Maou and Ashiya were out so he was all alone in their tiny room they all shared. He went to look out the window and saw guys moving boxes into the room next door. Urushihara sighed and went back to his computer. He sat down and started browsing the Internet again. "Ooh! this game is on sale!" He cheered as he bought it, not caring about what Maou would say.

As always he spent most of his day on that computer. He was waiting for Maou to earn more money so he could buy a better computer for online gaming. Of course he would let Maou know that. Acting like it was for research would probably work. Then finally he would be able to get some of the games he wanted.

When Ashiya came home he started cooking. He got up to see what he was making. "Noodles again! come on dude! I'm getting sick of them." He sighed as he watched him.

Ashiya quickly glared at Urushihara when he spoke. "Oh yes. I forgot. Here" he handed him a smaller bowl then what everyone else had.

He took the bowl then just sat there and stared at it for a bit. Urushihara just sighed and tossed it to the side. Whatever. He didn't need it right now. As he kept browsing on the computer he ended up getting bored. There was nothing better to do so why not annoy a ... Friend. Ya. Friend is a word to use. He put his headset on then called Emis work. "Hey Emi. How's work? You must he having so much fun" He laughed.

She sighed then looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Why the hell did you have to move in with that stupid satan." She sighed then hung up.