Fights

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57995797 <----- her outfit

CHAPTER 55

'Liam over here!'

'give us a smile guys!'

'how is it to be back in England?!'

the paparazzi yelled as Liam and I walked hand in hand out of the airport. I smiled as we walked out to the surprisingly nice sunny day. Although it was freezing the sun was out and the sky was clear. It was a lovely day to want to walk round the city, but the cold made you want to stay in and have a nice cup of tea. Luckily there weren't as many photographers round as the last few times. It was horrifying when their were crowds of them. I looked to Liam who smiled at me before squeezing my hand and guiding me to the car that would take us home. Not before we go pick up Grumpy from Suz's flat. I missed my little pug. I climbed into the passenger side of the car as Liam put our bags in the boot before getting in the car. He buckled in and then looked to me before leaning over and kissing me. I smiled at him giggling.

“what was that for?” he shrugged and then turned the car on driving off towards Suzan.

When we got to Suzan's I opened the door not really caring that I didn't knock, Suzan barges into Liam and I's all the time. “Suz! Are you here?” I heard a faint cry from the kitchen before my tiny red headed friend came running towards me.

“Rena! I missed you!” she exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug. “He proposed! Can you believe it?!” she held up her hand showing me the beautiful ring that I had helped Darren pick out only a short time ago. I smiled before pulling her into a hug once more.

“congrats babe, I'm so happy for you!” I said before letting go.

“thank you, I'm so happy Rena. Oh! And Grumpy is being walked by Darren at the moment. Come on sit down and I'll make you two a cuppa.” she gestured to the living area before skipping back into the kitchen. I grabbed Liam's hand before walking over to the sofa and plopping down. Liam followed keeping out fingers intertwined. Liam and I tried to make small talk for a while but really wasn't anything to talk about. Nothing new had happened without the other knowing about it too, so instead we sat in comfortable silence till Suzan came back holding two mugs.

“here you guys go! Now tell me about New York! How was the weather? How did the concert go?” she babbled on asking questions before we could answer. I laughed holding up my hand before she could ask another question.

“okay, New York was amazing, cold but amazing. And the concert went well. Lots of screaming fans and Liam sang me a song.” I beamed looking over at Liam. He smiled back at me before looking over at Suzan to explain further.

“well, I could tell Rennie was still a little upset so the lads and I came up with a plan to try and make her smile. We covered one of her favourite songs then set up a picnic in the park for her.” she smiled at me.

“Rena, if you don't marry this boy right now I'll have to slap you.” she said. I blushed looking down at my mug before taking a sip. Liam let out a chuckle.

“maybe in a few years. I think we are still a bit young.”

Suzan laughed nodding in agreement before the door opened revealing Darren and Grumpy. I grinned getting up and scooping Grumpy up in my arms. I heard everyone chuckle but I ignored them. I missed Grumpy I get to show my affection to my dog if I want too.

“hey Serena.” Darren said pulling me into a side hug.

“hey Darren. So you finally had the guts to propose, eh?” I said elbowing his side.