The Bird tattoos

The concert was FLACKING AMAZING hflajfkslajkl;jgk so much fun :) it was nice to meet you Logan and Avery and your friend carly  :) too bad we couldn't hang out after the concert!

and now i spilled my milk :( okay hope you like this! kinda short :/

Chapter 44

My eyes fluttered open to see the sun risen in the sky shining through my hotel room window. It felt like I had slept for ages but I'm pretty sure I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. I shifted slighty within the confines of Liam's muscular arms. He moaned against my shoulder but didn't wake up. I tried to hold in my smile but failed miserably as a huge grin crept it's way onto my face. I crained my neck over to peck Liam's lips quickly before somehow slithering out of his grip on me. I quietly tiptoed into the bathroom turning on the hot water and jumping into the shower. After my shower I quickly dried off and changed into a pair of jeans and a top. I checked the time to see it was only 9 o'clock. we had 30 minutes to get down to LAX and pick up Andy.

Andy, it had been forever since I saw his smiling face. The last time I saw him was during our failed attempt to fake date. I laughed at the memories now, he may not be my type but he sure was a great guy friend. If only we had kept in touch more. Sure I got a text here and there and he even gave me a friend 'IT'S A TING' shirt but we really hadn't talked face to face or on the phone since then. And now I wouldn't be meeting him as Liam's friend. I would be meeting him as Liam's girlfriend. I felt like I was going under some sort of test now and everyone knows that if a best friend doesn't like his best friends girlfriend, then they wouldn't hesitate to say goodbye Serena!

I walked out of the bathroom brushing my hair as I walked over to the bed and pulled my shoes out from under and slipped them on. I heard a chuckled before two lazy arms found their way round my waist pulling me down onto the bed. "how is it." Liam said sleeply, kissing my shoulder. "that everyday your shoes find their way under the bed? I will never understand that." I giggled pressing my finger to his lips.

"ssh, don't question the magic of my shoes." He smiled closing his eyes before opening one and then kissing my cheek.

"I love you." He said, I smiled leaning slightly. His hand came up cupping my face in his hands before pressing his lips against my. I loved his kisses. I loved how you could feel the slight upward twitch of the corner of his lips so you knew he loved it just as much. I loved how happy they slightest touch of our mouths could make him smile from ear to ear. His hand found it's ways to my neck, I pulled way smiling at him as his fingers lightly traced my birds. "So are you ever going to tell me what the birds mean?"

I sighed placing my hand on his. "Reallly it doesn't mean anything super super special."

"then what's the harm in telling me?"

"you really want to know don't you?" he nodded seriously, like a little 5 year old would do. I chuckled before licking my lips. "I got them after I had moved out of Zayn's flat. I felt like it was a symbol, of me finally doing something on my own. Did you know Zayn made the decision to move me into his flat? I said okay but he pretty much told me. So up until then I felt like I had been... like a caged bird, I didn't get to go and make my own decisions, make my own mistakes and that night... when we.. you know.. when we fought, I had finally done something on my own. I made a mistake, but I learned that I didn't have the freedom to make my own choices. So in other words, the birds are meant for freedom."

"Well, I think they are incredibly fitting.. and not to mention you look extremely fit."

"oh, so I wasn't fit before?" I said playfully. But Liam didn't seem to notice my joking behavior. He started to panic, his eyes widening.

"No! Rennie, of course you were fit before it's just that-" I stopped him by pressing my lips to his, I pulled away giggling.

"I'm only teasing you. Don't worry I know what you mean, now go get ready! We have to pick up blondie at the airport in about 20 minutes!" He nodded before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I got up off the bed and slipped my shoes on before getting on my Laptop quick. I knew last nights twitcam would be all over the place. I always loved seeing the edited photos they made, I'll admit, I only made a tumblr to see the stuff the fans had made. It was very cool and interesting to see how talented they are. And I'll also admit to reading a fan fic here and there. And the fact that they used me in some was very flattering. But slightly creepy when they got our personalities spot on. But none the less very nice.

I scanned through my Dash seeing tons of edited pictures of me and Liam, a few gifs, some posts about how some people couldn't deal with our cuteness. I felt kind of flattered they thought we were being extremely cute when I thought we were only being ourselves. Just then Liam came out of the bathroom pulling a shirt over his head. He looked in the mirror fixing his slightly styled hair and making sure everything looked good. God he was such a girl sometimes.

"Your such a girl sometimes Liam. Come on we are going to be late." I got up grabbing my purse and pulled him out the door.

.

"LIAM!" Andy yelled quickly walking over to us. Liam looked over before pulling him into a hug. Andy pulled away smiling before turning round to me. "ah Serena! Finally I get to see my favourite girl!" I smiled giving him a hug.

"It's great to see you too Andy, been a while huh?"

"your telling me! Gosh it's been months!" He exclaimed. I nodding in agreement letting out a little laugh as Liam picked up one of Andy's 3 giant bags. Andy grabbed the remaining two and we walked to the car, some fans were taking pictures as we walked by. I loved how where ever we went you could always find at least one fan.

"So Liam!" Andy said as we got all settled in the car. "what are we up to today?" Liam turned round in his seat and smiled at him.

"Ever been to six flags?"

~*~

SORRY it's a bit short!

hope you guys liked it anyway! thanks for all your votes and comments! I love hearing back from you all :) and i'm sorry i haven't been responding lately i've just been extremely exhausted :/ love you guys xx -Me! <33 xx