Caught

CHAPTER 38

I grabbed onto his shirt tugging at it slightly pulling him closer. I had forgotten. I had forgotten how addicting his kisses were. The feeling I got. The tingles that ran through my body more times then I could count. The smile it brought, the way it made everything else just blur out and go away. Like it was just me and him. No one else. Everything that was running around in my mind, just seemed to stop and go away. Like it had just disappeared. With just this single kiss. I forgot everything, my father, my worries, my boyfriend. My boyfriend, everything at this moment should have felt wrong. I should feel horrible about it. I should be pulling away, telling him to go home and never talk to me again. But everything just felt so right. I didn't care, I honestly didn't I just wanted to keep on kissing him and never stop.

We pulled away slowly, both out of breath. He rested his forehead on mine panting before briskly kissing my lips once. I closed my eyes smiling. This was what I had been missing for so long. The kisses, the affection, everything. I couldn't help but compare it to Josh's kisses, his were sweet and nice, where as Liam's just had that... thing about them, they were sweet and nice just like Josh's but.. they had something more too them. More passion , more love. There always seemed to be something missing in Josh and I's kisses and that was that passion and Love that I got in Liam's. It was safe to say, that I was in love with Liam. I had always been in love with him and always will be. There was no doubt in my mind that that was true.

I giggled pecking his lips again and intertwining our fingers pulling him down the park to the little coffee cart that I knew was always there. The man who ran the coffee cart, Mr. Ramona smiled at me, obviously remembering me from so long ago. He was an old Italian man probably in his 60's now, he used to tell me stories about how he came to live in England. Most of them were very exaggerated now, but as a child I believed every word that came out of his mouth. One story he told was how he sailed around the world in search of a place to live and he had to fight of pirates and was almost abducted by aliens.

“Serena Jacobson! It's been so long!” he said pulling me into a hug. I laughed hugging him back, when I was little my father would always get a coffee from here when we came to the park, then as I grew up and started drinking coffee I started buying coffee from him with Zayn and Darren whenever we walked by. It had become a tradition in our family, plus his coffee was amazing. “Now, I heard about your father, and I want you to know that I'm here for you, and so if my wife. By the way where is that old grease ball?”

“i heard that!” a thick Italian voice called. I looked over to see Mrs. Ramona walking down the sidewalk. She was a proud woman and was very loud and hilarious. She always seemed to fight with her husband but calmed she loved him unconditionally. “don't think that just because I walk away for 2 seconds you can just go around bad mouthing me to people, I have ears like a bat!”

I bit down on my lip to try and stop from laughing. Liam looked at me obviously confused. “um.. sorry to interrupt but can I get two coffees please?”

the Ramona's stopped fighting and smiled my way. “of course darling!” Mrs. Ramona said grabbing my face and kissing my cheeks. “It's been so long! Why don't you come visit more often? Huh? And look at you! Your too skinny!” I laughed as she continued to make complaints about my appearance. Every time I saw her she always complained I was too skinny, too pretty, too something.

“You!” she said pointing to Liam he looked scared and started slyly backing away. “why don't you take more care of your girlfriend huh? Why don't you feed her? Look at her! She is practically skin and bones!” she grabbed my arm wiggling it in his face.

“Mrs. Ramona, um.. Liam isn't my boyfriend.” I said. She looked at me and then back to Liam.

“but you look like a couple!”