Baby Pictures, And Turtles

Chapter 15

Walking into Lou and Harry's flat I smiled at everyone. Louis and Eleanor were cuddled on the couch, they looked up smiling , but Niall and Harry were too engrossed I their video game to look up. I rolled my eyes jumping on Harry causing him to drop his controller. He groaned saying

"dang it Rena! I lost the game! Thanks a lot!." I giggled smiling innocently as if I hadn't done anything wrong. Everyone else sniggered. He rolled his eyes pushing me off him ad onto the  other cushion.

"so what brings you to our humble abode re re?" Louis pipes up. My smile grew wide as I recollected the events that had just taken place back at zayn's. The though of Zayn washing peanut butter out of his hair made me giggle.

"oh God." Eleanor says sitting up. "what did you do?" I just shook my head smiling like a lunatic.

"Harry." Niall said his voice full of worry. "she's scaring me." he scouted closer to harry as Harry patted him on the head comforting him. This only made me laugh.

As of on cue Liam comes in. He looks around at us till his eyes land on me. "your in trouble missy." he says talking a step in the flat. My eyes go wide I scooted across the couch away from him.

"w-what do you mean Liam?" he takes another step closer.

"you know why, Zayn isn't to happy with his peanut butter hair treatment." he smirked taking a step closer I stood up scooting behind the chair louis and Eleanor occupied. They were all laughing.

"you put peanut butter in zayn's hair?" Eleanor said giggling. I shrugged still backing away from Liam who was slowly getting closer and closer. I bit my lip looking round for an escape.

"I uh made him a sandwich." I said ducking under Liam and scrambling for the door. But he caught me picking me up and throwing me on the couch. My eyes went wide as I felt his fingers dig Into my sides. I bit my lip trying to hold in the laughter begging to come out. My body writhed under his tickling touch. Until I finally couldn't hold it in any long and burst with laughter. His fingers continued to dig into my sides harder than before. The constant tickling was becoming to much. I pleaded with him over and over again to let me go. But that only made him tickling me harder. I couldn't take it anymore and I brought my hands away from trying to pull Liam's off me and poked him hard I the gut. I scrambled up running out and too Liam's. I locked the door and ran to the closest door.

I slammed the door closed trying to catch my breath. I rubbed my sore stomach, stretching my cheek muscles that were tired from the constant laughing. I looked round to see I was in his room.  It was just as I though a boys too would be, simple a  bit messy some clothes here and there. I looked around seeing a  rubex cube that was nearly finished just a few colours out of place. Next to it was a note pad with words scribbled all over the top page. 'eyes, beautiful, hair, girl,  babe' were the only legible words on the page. Whatever he was writing it was obviously was about a girl and she was beautiful. Maybe he was writing a song about Delilah? I almost gagged at the thought of Liam making a song about Delilah.

I set the note pad down and went to the next thing on the desk. There were several picture frames on the desk and wall around it. One contained Liam and two girls that looked like him. Obviously his sisters, others were of him and his parents and friends. But one, the smallest framed picture, contained a boy around 6-10, he was wearing a cowboy costume and aiming his fake gun at the camera. I smiled at the little boy immediately recognizing him as Liam.

"enjoying yourself?" someone said from behind. I jumped setting the picture back down clumsily. I turned around to see Liam, leaning against the door frame arms folded together legs crossed. He smirked standing up straight before walking over.