27 | Founded.

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT !!

lol the header image I wanted it to be a gif to set the mood but it won't work so imma put it here (pretend it Camila and Shawn, okay thanks)

^ becuase of the last chap this gif makes me wanna cry 😭
-

Camila eyes shot opened as she heard a faint thud and something that sounded like a glass shattering. She didn't know if she was just hearing things. She was exhausted and after her and Shawn's fight she just wanted to relax and not to worry about him.

So she chose to ignore the noise, she knew it would probably nothing.

She sighed and decided to go back to her nap. She closed her eyes again and tried to fall asleep again as she kept fumbling and moving in the sheets she wasn't getting any comfier. She just seemed uneasy.

Five minutes had past and Camila couldn't seem to fall back to sleep. She groaned and sat up and for some reason it was oddly quiet. She knew Shawn would probably be watching something and she'd hear the faint noise of the tv playing but it was a deafening type of silence.

She got up feeling uneasy and tense, something in her gut was telling her something wasn't right and she started to grow worried. She walked out of the room and into the living room and Camila noticed how the room looked messier than before and she didn't know why.

"Shawn?" Camila said walking around the apartment trying to see if he was home but she didn't know if he was, but something was telling her he was. She just didn't know where.

Camila noticed the new freshly opened beer bottles there was about five of them already were drank out of. Camila noticed how Shawn's shoes, keys, wallet and jacket were spread across the room. There would be no way he was not here.

"Shawn.. I'm not fucking around.. where are you?" Camila said and still tried to find Shawn hoping he'd just jump out and scare her.

Camila sighed and wanted to walk back to the room to just continue on with her nap, but suddenly the bathroom door caught her eye.

It was slightly open and she remembered that it was fully closed the last time she saw it, or she hoped it wasn't as the feeling of fear fled her body and she took a deep breath and slowly walked to the bathroom.

She slowly put her hand on the door knob she had a lump in her throat. She clearly knew it had to be nothing. Maybe shake just took a nap in a spare bedroom but something was telling her to check.

She took a couple deep breaths and slowly opened the door hoping she'd see nothing but she saw something that broke her heart and felt her whole body shake.

Shawn's body slumped over the bathtub. His head bleeding an excessive amount as his whole side of his face and shirt were drenched in his his own blood and he laid there unconscious as he was barely breathing, if at all. Camila looked down not only to see some alcohol spilt on with broken glass near Shawns lifeless body but but she saw an empty bottle of pills she felt like she couldn't move.