3 | Where Were You?

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT BABES♥️

Already 200 reads?? I started this book 3 days ago, wOah!! Thanks mY dOOdZ🌸

-

Shawn woke up feeling his head pounding, body feeling sore. He had to pry his own eyes open. He quickly noticed that he was completely naked under the sheets

"Oh god, What the fuck happened?..." Shawn groaned as he rolled around in his bed, quickly realizing that there was no girl beside him.

Shawn confusedly got up and looked around his hotel room, there was no trace of the girl being here.

Even though he barely remembered anything from the night before, he remembered he drank a whole lot, had a make out session with a girl and he probably took her back to his hotel room for sex.

But his question was...

Who?

He didn't like the fact that he didn't know who he had sex with the night before. Not only did it make him feel uncomfortable, but scared. What if he caught something or if he didn't use protection. What was he going to do?

"Fuck..." Shawn mumbled and grabbed his boxers off the floor and redressed himself. He headed to the bathroom and and looked at himself in the mirror.

Messy hair, bruises from hickeys covering his jawline neck and collar bones. His eyes bloodshot and his head pounding like crazy, he felt like throwing up.

He headed into the shower and turned it on. He stepped inside and let the hot water hit his sweaty body. He let out a big sigh. He still felt confused about everything. He couldn't stop asking himself questions.

'Who was she?'

'Where did did she go?"

'Why did she leave?'

Shawn was so confused, he had only hoped whoever this girl was she wouldn't expose him or tell the public. He hoped that there were no photos of the the two at that bar, he didn't want to be portrayed like that. Some drunken 20 year old who hooks up with any girl he sees.

He wasn't like that, Shawn had beliefs. He didn't like to sleep with just anybody, they had to earn his trust, love and affection.

He was disappointed in himself, how could he let himself get into this mess, surely he hasn't checked social media since last night but he was terrified to, what if news got out? What would he say? What would he do?

As he finally decided to step out of the shower, he grabbed a towel and dried his body off before wrapping the towel around his torso. The Canadian stepped out of the bathroom and into his hotel room where he headed to his closet and picked grey sweats and hoodies to wear. As he got dressed he finally nervously grabbed his phone and opened instagram, he was nervous.

As the app opened the Canadian's heart was racing so fast, hoping news of whoever the girl he slept with wasn't out. After a good look at all his fan pages and celebrities news outlets he was lucky there was nothing.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips, he was so thankful he didn't have to clear anything up. He felt a little bit better, but not completely. As he scrolled through his feed more, a picture of Shawn and Camila had popped up from their 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' era. He smiled to himself, he didn't remember if he talked to her at all last night, maybe they could grab some lunch and celebrate their wins.

Shawn exited Instagram and opened his messages, he scrolled down a little to find Camila's name and clicked on it and typed his message.

Shawnito😍:
Hey! Congrats on yesterday!! Wanna go grab some lunch to celebrate Xx