13 | Denial

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT!!

I don't know how healthcare works over in the states so I kinda skimmed over that part so forgive me for the beginning of the chapter not being to detail, I started writing this chapter with free healthcare in mind ooF.

-

Camila sat in her car still in shock by the Canadian words. He didn't know if he meant what he said. They were both really angry and said things that they didn't mean. There's no way that's how he felt. He didn't like her. They promised to only stay friends.

Camila couldn't think about him right now, she had to go to her doctor and find out why she had been feeling so sick lately.

She put her phone back in her purse and finally pulled out of her driveway and drove to the clinic that was near by. She drove in complete silence, she wasn't in the mood for music.

She finally arrived and walked in, luckily it was almost empty and she had already scheduled an appointment so she wouldn't have to wait long.

She walked to the front desk and the elder lady smiled

"Hi, how can I help?" The woman asked

"Hi I have an appointment, Camila Cabello.." Camila smiled

"Ah yes! Right on time! Doctor.Edwards right?! She'll be with you soon, you can go wait in room 205, it's the last room on your right.." the receptionist told Camila with a smile.

"Thank you.." Camila smiled and slowly walked to the room where she saw her doctor, she smiled at her.

"Hey, Camila, long time.." Dr.Edwards, said happily

"Yeah, I've been busy.." Camila sighed and sat down on the chair

"Congrats on the Grammy!"

"Oh thanks Christine.." Camila has been going to see doctor Edwards for the last three years, the two were not only just just patient and doctor but the two were friends. That's why it was okay for Camila to call Dr.Edwards by her first name

"Anyways, What's seems to be the problem?" Christine asked.

"Well I've just had this stomach bug for awhile now.." Camila admitted. "Every morning just throwing up and I have headaches and weakness and I feel just so groggy all the time!" Camila explained her symptoms

Christine looked up at Camila "mood swings?" Christine asked Camila

"Yeah! Any little thing can and will set me off!" Camila said

"How long has this been happening to you?" Christine asked

"A little bit after the Grammys, so like two almost three weeks ago now.." the Cuban told her doctor.

"Camila, I don't think this is a bug.." her doctor told her shyly

"What?" She asked completely confused

"If you don't mind, i might have to ask you some personal questions..." Christine said

"Oh, okay?.." Camila said and bit her lip nervously, she could already feel herself growing nervous.

"Have you had your period this month at all?"

"Uh.. no.." Camila said and Camila could feel the lump growing in her throat

"When was the last time you had unprotected sex?"  Christine said, she already knew that this was not stomach flu.

Camila's eyes widen and her brain immediately flooded memories that night at the Grammys. She knew they were both so drunk but they couldn't have been that stupid.

"No. No. No. No!" Camila started panicking and shaking her head in denial "There is no way I'm pregnant!" She argued

"Camila, I'm not saying you are, I can't till I run test but your symptoms.." Christine said calmly hoping to calm her down

"I-I can't be! I'm too young!" Camila said as it was getting harder to breathe

"Mila don't panic, how about you just take a test, you can take one here!" Christine tried to comfort the Cuban

"I-I..." Camila didn't know what to say, her mind wasn't thinking straight at all "Okay." She breathed out.

-

Camila has taken the test, she sat back in the little doctors room waiting for Dr.Edwards to come back with the results, she said it would take about 5 to ten minutes.

She couldn't be pregnant, there was no way. She couldn't be pregnant, and there was no way she could be pregnant with Shawn's child.

She wasn't ready for a baby! She had just won a Grammy her career had been taken to the next level, so was his career, a baby would just stop them both, or maybe just Camila.

What if Shawn leaves her, wants nothing to do with her and the baby and ends up hating her more. She couldn't do this alone. She didn't even know if she wanted to keep it or what he wanted.

They were both in their early 20's, Shawn Turing 20 just a couple months ago. There was no way that they were ready. They weren't together, nor was she planning to start one with him. She wanted her kid to be someone she loved, someone who she was married to. She didn't her kid to be just some drunk one night stand mistake.

Camila was snapped out of her thoughts when Christine walked back into her room.

Camila looked into her eyes and she already knew, she already knew what the answer was going to be.

"I'm pregnant." Camila said and tears started to fall down her cheeks and Dr.Edwards nodded slowly

"Listen we can talk about alternatives and parenthood and-" Christine started giving her options but Camila cut her off

"No. Not until I consult the baby's father." Camila said strictly, this time, Camila would tell him. She was even angrier but he deserved to know, and she wasn't going to tell him over the phone.

"Oh okay, I understand." Christine said.

"I-I have to go.." Camila said and ran out of the doctors office and into her car. She immediately ran into her car and leaned her head against her steering wheel and broke down in tears.

She felt so lost and empty, it was like all her hard work and everything she ever worked for had been taken away.

Just by one stupid mistake...

A/N: this sucked to but idk if it's a filler bc like it's kinda important idk well

I won't be updating tomorrow! Sorry but happy New Year's Eve! Your girl will be out celebrating 🤟🏻

Vote and comment ♥️

Till the next chapter