Ch. 1: Humped and Dumped

"Olivia come on!" I yelled from the front door, a few seconds later I heard a pair of footsteps race too me. I dropped down so that my knees were bent to catch my 3-year-old daughter.

"Mommy!" She said as I picked her up, kissing my cheek, and smiled her big smile that she always had on when she was truly happy. It was the same one her father always show when he was truly happy.

I kissed her cheek with my own smile on my face, "hey baby girl."

"Mommy, grandpa said that he was taking me to get your presents," my darling blue eyed daughter said excitedly. I chuckled at her as my dad came up to us.

"You wasn't suppose to tell her that princess," he said as he kissed my forehead, then taking Olivia into his arm.

"It's okay dad." I smiled at him.

"Say bye to your mom Liv," he told Olivia, she nodded before saying bye to me.

"Bye baby, bye dad." I turned to walk out the front door as I waved to my daughter and my father.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Adeline Carter, daughter to Beta John Carter of Moon-valley and Sarah Carter of Black Forest, youngest of the three Carter children. My mom died back when I was six in a rogue attack. I have black hair like my father, bright green eyes like my mom, a scar that goes from the top of my temple to the underside of my jaw from the rogue attack that had killed my mom, and I'm 5ft'5in. I have a 3 year old daughter named Olivia Carter, who I had when I was 15, she was conceived at a party were I was black out drunk along with her father.

Today I turn 18 years old, but the only people who even remember it besides my biological dad (beta Carter) and my daughter.

See my mom and dad had me when they were in their late 20s, they had planned to stay friends and help out with me even though they had already found their mates and had children, Logan Carter, Addison Carter and Margaret Smith, with them. My stepfather, moms mate and husband, hates me and blamed me, along with his daughter Margaret for my moms death. My stepmother, dads mate and wife, stands me along with her son Logan and daughter Addison.

I had live with my stepfather who is Gamma Andrew Smith of Black Forest pack, he had keep me away from my dad up until I found out I was pregnant with Olivia. Once I told him about my pregnancy he sent me off to my dad.

In Black Forest I was an Omega and once I had came to live with my dad that title didn't change and the way people treated me when my dad wasn't around didn't change either. I've never told my dad about it because I didn't want him to worry about me.

Adeline don't worry about them, today IS about you and not those lose losers! My wolf Aria said as I grow closer to the high school.

I know Aria, I said. Today is the day I could find my mate and I hope, really hope that my mate isn't in this pack or my old one.

As I walked into the school I headed straight to my locked, but I had hit a wall and I got a strong smell of roses and berries. I looked up to see Adam Black, the next Alpha of Moon-Valley pack and my older sister Addison's boyfriend. I gulped as my eyes and his locked and we both let out a small whisper of mate.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a janitors closet that was close by us. Once he locked the door, he pushed my up against a wall and started kissing me, and me being an idiot I kissed back and soon things got messy.

(I'm not going to write what went down in the closet.)

After we caught our breath he got dress before he looked into my green eyes, his bright blue ones look icy as he said, "I Adam Black, future Alpha of Moon-Valley pack rejected you, Adeline Carter daughter of Beta Carter as my mate and Luna." Then he turned and left me.

I've always heard it was painful when you got used and rejected, but painful wasn't the word I would use. It felt like he took my heart in his hand and lit it on fire put it out by spitting on it, then throwing it on the ground before stepping on it then threw it in my face.

I quickly got dressed and put on a brave face before walking out on the closet. Once I knew it was clear, I ran out of the school and pulled out my phone calling my dad and telling him what just happened.

"I'm home right now and Olivia's a sleep come on home and we will talk about ok." He said and I answered a simple okay before shifting and racing home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was this chapter? Better then the other book? Let me know, love to hear from all my readers.♥️
"Everybody is somebody."

Without the quotation marks around underlined and slanted words is what the human is saying to the wolf or Vice versa is all in side the mind.