ask the characters answers!

Kara: Wow hi hey hello to all you people who still read this, so sadly this is the last ask the characters for this book series which honestly makes me emo bUT congratulations for actually reading this long drawn out series to the end. I literally love you guys so much and I don't deserve your support but here we are and honestly I hope you guys loved control as much as I did. Also to the hoes who have been here since the beginning, I know who you are and you have the most special place reserved in my heart. SO, I'm gonna stop babbling and here's the very last ask the characters! *wipes tear* we'll start with Thomas as always...

Thomas: okay

Kara: first question is if you ended up failing and Newt did actually die what would you have done?

Thomas: I have no idea, it sucked without him but I'd probably spend my entire life trying to end WICKED. It's better to be angry than sad.

Kara: Fair enough, okay next one is how was it seeing Newt when he was younger?

Thomas: *laughs* it was honestly great. I felt like we got to have our "kids in love" days. Even though he was the biggest angsty blonde little shit ever, it was great.

Newt: hey!

Thomas: *rolling eyes* you can't even deny it

Kara: okay next question is who's your favorite person besides Newt?

Thomas: El

Kara: as expected, okay so what surprised you the most when you went back to 2006? Besides Newt being alive.

Thomas: probably Minho and Ben because I didn't know Ben before all of this so it was just kinda out of nowhere

Kara: *nods* okay so is there anything you wish Newt would have remembered from the first timeline?

Thomas: okay maybe I should explain this one. So basically what happened was when I went back in time I practically overwrote what happened in time. Technically the first time Newt and I met was when I came to the school, he doesn't remember the taxi cab because it never happened, he doesn't remember the first time I kissed him in his room because it technically never happened. I told him the whole story obviously and I kinda wish he remembered it all for himself but in all honesty it doesn't matter because he still remembers that he loves me so although I wish he remembered how it happened the first time it's okay that he doesn't. Make sense?

Kara: well you explained it better than me. The last question is are you going to get a job?

Thomas: *face lighting up* actually yeah! Me and Newt are going to work at the school.

Kara: that's cute. Okay Newt you're up next. First question is what would you have done if Thomas died? *sighs* okay let me just cut in here guys, I FINALLY keep them both alive and now you're all obsessed with them dying W H Y. I am confusion America explain. Anyways, go ahead Newt.

Newt: probably went back to the dark place I was in before he came here. He made me happy after the things happened with my parents if I lost him it would have been bad again

Kara: okay next is when you turn invisible is it fun to scare people?

Newt: *nodding and smiling* yes. My favorite was when I tried to scare Minho but accidentally caught him listening to Mariah Carey

Minho: shut up you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that!

Newt: the fans deserve to know

Kara: okay anyways next question, what do you love most and least about Thomas?

Newt: Uh I love his personality the most I think. Like he's my best friend and boyfriend, I could just talk to him for hours and not be bored. The least, I fucking hate that he has a death wish and I hate when he snores but yeah that's about it.