ideas.

March 16th 1998

     Newt looked at him with a dumbed expression. "Really Tommy? That's not even funny."

     "I told you you wouldn't believe me!"

     Newt rolled his eyes. "Tommy really? This isn't a shitty low budget movie."

     Thomas sat up a bit, running his fingers through his hair.

     "I know stuff I couldn't possibly know. How do you think I kiss you like that! It's because I've done it before!"

     "Are you on crack?"

     "No!" Thomas frowned.

     "Listen, something really bad happened in my time, like really bad. I'm back here to fix it."

     Newt huffed. "If you didn't wanna do stuff, you could've just told me instead of making up this bullshit story."

     "Newt," Thomas said sternly. "We pinkie swore, no more lies."

     Newt's eyes skipped over his face, like he was thinking too hard about what to say next.

    "You can't just expect me to believe that. It's not realistic."

     "I know."

     "You gotta give me something more here."

     Thomas let his hand slide up and down Newt's side. "I know everything about you Newt. I know what happened to you, I know how you dealt with it."

     Newt stiffened under him. "The fuck are you on about."

     "I know about your parents, and your sister. I know cause you told me. You told me because we've been dating for a couple years."

     Newt looked lost. "I-I-how do you?"

     "Newt listen to me, something so bad happens in the future. Like so bad. You're literally the only person who can help me."

     Newt sat up, shifting out from under Thomas. "You're freaking me out."

     Thomas took a deep breath, this was harder than he thought.

     "My freakout yesterday. I slipped between times, that's why I didn't think you guys were real."

     "You slipped between times?"

     "2003 to be more exact."

     "That's only like...five years away."

     "I know."

      Suddenly Newt frowned hard. "And what, you're just playing with me now? Fuckin, kissing me and holding me so I'll agree to help you. Fuck you really-"

     Thomas wanted to scream. "No! I kiss you and hold you because I fucking love you."

     Newt froze at that, he blinked at him a few times. "I-uh-"

     "You don't have to say it back. I know nineteen year old you loves me."

     Newt breathed out and rubbed his hands over his face. "What the fuck Tommy."

     "I know it's a lot-"

     "Fuck yeah it's a lot! We were fine yesterday, we were great yesterday and now you're springing this on me!"

     "Minho thought I should tell yo-"

     Newt groaned loudly. "Now here we go with the fucking Minho again."