end.

September 15th 2006

10:54

     Thomas had a headache when he woke up, the world felt kinda fuzzy and he shook his head to try and get rid of the dizziness.

     He looked down at himself, frowning when he was wearing pants that he didn't recognize.

     He pushed the blankets totally off him and climbed out of the bed, stretching his very sore muscles. He was in what looked like his room at the school.

     He grabbed a random shirt and pulled it on while running his fingers through his hair.

     The last thing he remembered was Newt- his stomach dropped. Fuck. Newt.

     He blinked back tears as he walked into the hallway. He stumbled down it, still feeling weirdly out of place.

     "Yo fuck face!"

     Thomas turned around fast, blinking when he saw Minho. Minho was here?

     "Yeah?" Thomas croaked out as Minho stopped in front of him.

     "Did you just wake up?" Minho snorted out a laugh. "You look like shit dude."

     Something was off about Minho, he looked almost...bigger? Thomas couldn't put his finger on it.

     "Yeah." Thomas shook his head as Minho clasped him on the back.

     "I'm going to get food, you look like you could use some. Wanna come?"

     Thomas nodded, his head still feeling a little fuzzy.

     Minho dragged him to the cafeteria, loading up his plate with as many carbs as he could.

     Thomas grabbed an apple and some coffee, trying not to further upset his stomach. He wanted to ask Minho about Newt, but he was scared shitless of what he would hear.

     "Hey Min?"

     Minho looked up at him as he shoved a piece of a bagel in his mouth. "Yeah?"

     "Weird question but what year is it again?"

     Minho shrugged. "2006 I think?"

     Thomas tried to hide his shock. 2006? What the fuck. That was three years after he went back in time.

     Suddenly Minho smiled, looking at someone behind him.

     "Hey," Minho said softly as a lean blonde boy sat down next to him.

     Minho pecked his lips which made Thomas' eyes widen. Minho had a boyfriend? Since when?

     The boy smiled and took half the bagel off Minho's plate before waving to two girls from across the room.

     Thomas made a confused face which Minho picked up on.

     "Those are Ben's friends, you haven't met them yet. Blonde ones Merel, brunette is Gray. They've been dating a few months now I think?" Minho looked at Ben who nodded in confirmation. Minho shrugged. "I'll introduce you sometime."

     "How long have you guys been dating again?" Thomas asked, cursing at the way his voice came out dry and croaky.

     "Almost a year and a half."

     Thomas swallowed hard. He felt panicky and weird. He was at the school, he was with Minho, but everything felt off, weird wrong. He needed to find X.