temporary.

March 8th 1998

     Thomas woke up with a massive hangover. His head was pounding and his body felt like someone beat him senseless with a baseball bat. He groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair and changed his clothes. He desperately needed to shower, maybe even twice. He looked horrible and smelled even worse.

     He grabbed his stuff, freezing when he saw his jacket laid across the dresser, there was a folded piece of felt on top, Newt's X. Thomas' heart stopped. Newt can't find that yet. If he saw it...

    Thomas grabbed clean clothes, his soap and flew out of his room, sprinting down the hall to Minho's.

     He banged on the buff boy's door hard, feeling the panic bubbling in his throat.

     Minho opened it almost it a few minutes later, rubbing his eyes and groaning. "It's like eleven in the morning, what do you wan-"

     Minho stopped as he saw Thomas. "Oh. I knew you'd be stopping by. Come in."

     "How'd I get back last night?" Thomas asked instantly.

     "You fell asleep on Newt in the car then I carried you and threw your drunk ass on the bed."

     Okay maybe not so bad.

     "You want to know about the thing I found in your coat huh?"

     Fuck.

     "Yeah."

     "I was actually going to ask you about that."

     Double fuck.

     "W-what about it?" Thomas stammered.

     "How do you have that?"

     "You won't believe me," Thomas scoffed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

     "You have no faith in me."

     "No Minho, it-it's really complicated."

     Minho crossed his arms. "Don't tell me what's complicated Thomas. Tell me who the fuck you are."

     Thomas sighed, dropping his head into his hands. "You can't tell the others."

    "Why?"

     Thomas looked up at him. "Minho, you can't. I'm serious. You can't."

     "You're kinda freaking me out dude," Minho admitted as he dropped his arms.

     Thomas took a deep breath. How do you even begin to explain this shit?

     "I'm not from here...well like I am but I'm not."

     "And that means?"

     Thomas sighed. Full send. "I'm from the future. From 2003 to be exact."

     Minho looked at him like he grew three heads. "I'm sorry, come again?"

     "Minho I'm serious."

     "Did you expect me to just believe you? The future Thomas really?"

     "I wish I was making this up. The professor sent me back, with El's help and this girl named Kitty. It was a whole process really."

     "Prove it."

     "What?"

     "Prove your from the future. Tell me something."