again.

March 24th 1998

9:45 pm

     They were at the bar again for god only knows what reason. Apparently Thomas' "final day of life" was supposed to be spent drinking cheap alcohol and making inappropriate public displays of affection. And Newt was really happy to dangle Thomas in front of Alby's face as some ultimate petty move.

     "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not dying?" Thomas asked as Newt glared at him before going back to sucking that spot on his neck. Thomas felt hot all over as Newt straddled his lap in the flimsy wooden chair they were perched in by one of the tables. For some reason the blonde boy was all over him, of course Thomas wasn't complaining but he had a problem in his pants that couldn't be satisfied in the shitty pub.

     "We're in public," Thomas hissed out as Newt kissed over the spot of skin that he just molested with his mouth. Thomas hissed a bit, it was sore from Newt's mouth and teeth, but it was kinda hot so he didn't complain much.

     "And?" Newt looked up at him and cocked his head. "Alby used to blow me behind the bar, that was super in public."

     Thomas made a low sound in his throat and held Newt's hips tighter.

     Newt smirked at that. "Jealous much Tommy-boy?"

     "Fuck you," Thomas said as he rubbed his thumbs in a soothing way over the parts of Newt's hips that he grabbed too hard. He was terrified of hurting him even though he knew very well that Newt didn't mind a little roughness.

     "Let's change that to fuck you and I did that last night."

     El was right, Newt was more of a little shit when he was younger.

     "You suck," Thomas huffed as Newt grabbed the collar of his shit, letting his fingers brush across the soft skin there. It was pure torture. All his little touches and kisses, Thomas pants were way to tight and he knew if Newt got off his lap everyone in the bar would know it too.

     Newt was smirking again. "I do if you ask nicely."

     Thomas groaned and let his head fall back which of course Newt took advantage of and went back to his assault on his now better exposed neck. Newt was sinfully good with his mouth, it wasn't fair. Thomas was sweating, it was like Newt's goal was to get him painfully turned on.

     "YO PORNSTARS!" Minho called as he approached them and hopped onto the table they were sitting by. "Quit with the PDA and entertain me."

     Newt rolled his eyes as he pulled away from Thomas. "I thought you weren't supposed to cockblock me?"

     Minho shrugged. "Gotta spice it up every once and awhile."

     Newt pouted but hopped off Thomas' lap and sat back down the other way so his back was pressed to Thomas' chest. Thomas, deciding it was his turn for revenge, slipped his hands under Newt's shirt and rubbed the soft skin under it, he dipped down to the spots above his pant line and didn't miss the way Newt bit his lip. Newt was squirming relentlessly but tried to keep himself collected to make Thomas believe it wasn't having any effect on him. Thomas knew Newt was a fucking sucker for it tho.

     "Now that you're bum fucking Thomas instead of Alby do we still drink for free?" Minho asked as he adjusted himself on the table. They was literally a chair right next to him, Thomas had no idea why he felt the need to sit on a table, but whatever, it was Minho he was talking about. No matter what time period they were in Minho was still slightly insane.