Sebastian Vettel - #3 #90

Start from the beginning

"I may not wear red on the outside but at least I wear red underneath" I grinned to myself. He then gave me a spank which caught me by surprise, "Ouch" I whined as I pouted. "I didn't ask for you to talk" he said sternly. His hands then moved over to my front, slowly inching downwards to my clothed core. His fingers getting closer but not touching there just yet. He grabbed a hold of my one thigh whilst his other hand finally moved down to my clothed core. I gasped at the contact since he's just teasing me to get me all excited.

He then began to rub small circles over my clothed core which made me moan out. "Shit" I muttered under my breath as I could feel myself slowly getting wet by the second. "Take off your shirt" he instructed as he continued to rub small circles over my core. I easily removed my shirt and tossed it across the room. He started by placing a kiss at the crook of my neck and moved to my shoulder. My head lulled back onto his shoulder as he continued to tease me over my thong. "Seb I need you" I cried out. "Not yet, I'll take my time with you just like you did with my team mate" he said into my ear. "But I've been a good girl and I'm all yours" I whined out impatiently.

"That's the problem, I need to remind you that you're mine because you haven't been a good girl today" he said as he then pulled my thong off and let it fall to the floor. He stepped back to remove his race suit along with his fireproof shirt, leaving him in just his fireproof pants and shoes. He stepped forward again and unhooked my bra as he began to massage my breasts in his hands, I let out a moan in pleasure. He is clearly taking his time.

"Seb stop with the foreplay" I whined out. He turned me around and pushed me back against the door. He had a hand at the back of my neck as he finally placed his lips on mine, it started off slow and sensual but got heated very quickly as we both fought for dominance. I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck, his chest pressed up against mine. His hands traveled down from my shoulders to my breasts as he gave them a squeeze in his hands which made me let out a moan. He stole the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth as his hands traveled lower to my core again. I could feel his hard length through his pants pressed up against my thigh.

His hands slowly moved over my rib cage, causing goosebumps to form on my skin as his hand cupped my core. His one hand grabbed a fistful of my hair as his fingers ever so slowly rubbed my core in circular motions. I moaned into the kiss yet again but continued to sloppily keep up with my lips on his. Without warning he thrusted a finger inside of me. "Oh my fucking god" I cried out as I head fell back against the door. I was a mess already, I felt myself becoming weak and my moans were uncontrollable right now. He broke away from my lips as he asked, "Why so much noise ? Have you never been fingered before ?" A smirk on his face to see me in this state. Weak for him.

The pace of his finger thrusting inside of me had slowed down as he was eager to hear what I had to say. I pressed my lips together as I shook my head, "N-no" I uttered weakly. He raised his brows in astonishment, "Good let me continue to enlighten you" he said lowly as his lips moved down to my neck. He began to suck and nibble on my sweet spot above my collar bone. My moans grew louder from his lips on my neck and the increasing pace of his finger inside of me. "You have to be a bit more quiet Liebe otherwise I'm going to have to stop" he whispered into my ear. I nodded my head in response as he then inserted another finger inside. "Oh fuck me" I gasped out.

A bead of sweat began to form on my forehead, both of our bodies were already sweaty and sticking to each other yet we haven't even gotten to the best part. My hands roamed along his chest and down to his hard crotch, I started to palm him through his pants but he pulled my hand away. "Don't, today I want to have my way with you" he said. I raised my brows in shock but nevertheless continued to let him please me. His pace quickened and I could feel myself already getting close to my high. "Seb I can't wait any longer ! I need you inside of me !" I cried out. "I can't wait either" he said as he pulled his fingers away and yanked his pants down to his knees.

He began stroking his length in my hand but I pushed his hand away as I took over stroking his length. I licked my lips as I thought I'd tease him a little before he could thrust himself inside of me. I rubbed his tip along my folds, making us both moan out. I rolled my eyes back and bit on my bottom lip as I continued with the motion of his tip along my folds. "I don't have time for your games this time Liebe" he said as he grabbed the back of my thighs to wrap my legs around his waist. He balanced me up against the door as he used his free hand to position his length at my entrance. He grabbed a hold of my bum as he thrusted inside of me. I screamed out at the feeling of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck" he murmured as he started off at a slow pace. As he saw me adjust to the size of his length he increased his pace and thrusted faster inside of me. I'm sure his hand prints were going to leave a mark on my bum. "Shit I'm close" I moaned out as I pressed my forehead up against his. "Me too" he said as he bit his bottom lip.

My moans grew louder as I felt myself reach my high, he lowered me back onto the ground as he pulled his length out and came to his high as I did. "Fuck that was hot" he grinned as he breathed heavily. "I should make you jealous more often then" I said with a cheeky smile as I grabbed a towel to clean myself before slipping back into my clothes. He helped me neaten myself so that people wouldn't get suspicious with my messed hair and creased clothes. He luckily didn't have to get back into the car again today so he changed into his team shirt and shorts. His hair was always messy so people wouldn't get suspicious about that.

"People are gonna know we did it" I said as I was seated on the couch whilst I watched him slip on his shirt. "How do ?" He asked as he turned to face me. "We smell of sex and so does this room" I giggled. "You're saying that like it's a bad thing" he chuckled. "Uhm hello, people are going to know how wild I am" I said as I crossed my legs over each other and leaned back. "Well at least they will know that you're mine" he said with a cheeky smile. "I can't deal with you" I said as I shook my head and rolled my eyes.