Chapter 17

The day has gone by smoothly I hadn't seen Lexy or her followers at all. It was currently lunch and Luna had sat next to me. "I say today is a great day." I raised my eyebrow and looked over at her. "How come Lu?" She put an arm over my shoulders and said, "Because when was the last time we all really enjoyed our day. Lexy and them just love to mess with you. But look at you, you're really happy right now. It seems like we both are going to be happy." She smiled at me and I squeezed her hand that was over my shoulders. I leaned into her and looked across the cafeteria. She is right though. For once I don't have to constantly look over my shoulder. Or worry about after school. I smiled and listened to the conversation that Victoria was having with Jonathan and Delilah.

The end of the day came and everyone wanted to go eat. Jonathan was going to meet us at In-N-Out while we took Delilah and Luna in the back seat. On the way there we listened to the radio and cracked jokes with each other. Once we were all inside including Jonathan, we placed our order and found a table outside seeing that it was a nice day. While we waited for our food we told Jonathan the cheesy jokes we had made in the car on the way here. He laughed at them and said, "Man you guys are weirder then I thought." We all bursted out laughing and then the food arrived. After we had finished the food Jonathan invited us to his house. We accepted the offer and Victoria drove us over. I wheeled myself into his house behind everyone to the living room.  Delilah and Luna snuggled together on one end of the couch while Victoria and Jonathan were on the other end. I was in the beanbag in the corner of the room. I pulled my phone out and started texting Tony.

To Tony: "Help I'm the only one not cuddling someone."

I closed my phone and looked back at the T.V. A couple minutes later my phone buzzed.

Tony: "Hey Faith and sorry my parents were talking to me about school. Aw why are you alone?"

Me: "Because everyone else has their significant other while I am by myself."

I sighed and looked up to see what part of the movie we were on. It was a group of people running away from something. I was uninterested and went back on my phone after feeling the vibration.

Tony: "Sorry babe you're going to have to fight through."

I blushed at what he had typed. I didn't realize we were on this point. We aren't even officially together. I smiled like a idiot and looked to see if anyone was paying attention to me. Everyone was either watching the movie or too engrossed into each other to notice me.

Me: "Hm babe huh."

My cheeks heated up and I closed my phone again. I took a deep breath and Jonathan stood up, "Alright this movie sucks. I have a Wii does anyone want to play?" Everyone raised their hands and I joined in as well. "Yeah that movie wasn't really entertaining. I'm down, what are we going to play?" He changed the T.V. input and brought out all the games he had. "You guys pick a game I'll set up the controllers." I got off my beanbag to move to the coffee table to see what games he had laid out. Luna held up mario cart and Victoria immediately said, "I hope you're ready to lose then Luna." She chuckled and handed the game to Jonathan after he had turned around. "We'll see about that Victoria. Lets play." After the game was setup Jonathan handed over our controllers and we had picked our characters. Luna is Mario, Delilah is Yoshi, Victoria is Princess Peach, Jonathan was Bowser, and I was Luigi. I had moved so I was seated next to Victoria on the couch while everyone else was squeezed in next to us. After the first round I had come in first while Luna and Victoria tied in second place.  We played another game and the results were the same other then Victoria had beat Luna for second place.  They started arguing and I chuckled and shook my head.  I took my phone back out of my pocket and looked at Tony's message.

Tony: "Do you not like it.  Sorry it kind of just slipped out.  I can not call you that if you want?"

I chuckled at his reaction and thought gosh he's so cute.