Chapter 11

Victoria and I had went to the park with her parents for about 2 hours. After we got back home we all went into our rooms tired. Once I got to mine I stripped to change into my pjs (which is a sports bra and short shorts). I climbed into my bed and quickly fell asleep. The next day I was woken up by a loud car passing by. I groggily rolled onto my left side facing my door. I reached down to the floor to grab my phone and looked to see what time it was. It was already 2 in the afternoon and no one came to wake me up. But then I noticed I had gotten a text message from Tony. I immediately smiled and unlocked my phone to see what he had sent me.

Tony: "Good morning Faith. I haven't stopped thinking about you since the park. Sorry that I haven't texted you beforehand, I was sorting through some things. How's your boyfriend best friend?"

I smiled and laughed reading the last one. I was just about to reply back when my door busted open and Victoria ran in and jumped on me. I dropped my phone on the floor and we both rolled over when I heard more yelling and then the weight on me got heaver. I gasped out, "Can't breathe." They all reluctantly rolled off of me and I rolled onto my back. I heard whistling from behind me and laughed. I looked over and saw Delilah and Luna looking at me. Delilah then said, "Dang Faith I knew you had a nice body but damn." I started laughing and rolled off my bed. "This took a lot of work." Motioning to my body. Vic chuckled and rolled onto her back looking up at the ceiling, "That's true, that six pack didn't come over night." I laughed and grabbed my clothes so I could change in the bathroom. I pointed at them and said, "No funny business while I'm gone." They all started laughing and I walked out to change. When I came back Delilah was looking at the things hanging in my room while Luna and Victoria were laying together. I asked them while putting my pajamas on my bed, "So what are we gonna to do today?"

Delilah looked at me and shrugged. I looked over at Luna who had her arms outstretched saying she wanted to cuddle. I sighed and sat on my bed. Luna was quick to move over to me and wrap her arms around my waist and lay her head on my lap. I started running my hand through her hair and she sighed. Delilah looked over at us and came to sit on my bed. She was looking down at Luna while she had her eyes closed. I then suggested, "Since it's Sunday how about we have a lazy day before we start another week of school?" Everybody agreed and I said, "Alright well we need to go to the livingroom." Luna hugged me tighter and mumbled, "Do we need to move? You're comfortable." I chuckled and stopped running my hand through her hair. "Yes because my bed doesn't have enough room and, the T.V. in the livingroom is much better then my little one." Delilah stood up and clapped her hands together, "Lets head to the livingroom." She grabbed Victoria's arm and helped her sit up. I hit Luna's shoulder letting her know to let go. She only groaned and tightened her grip. "Lu we have to go, come onnnnn."

She groaned again after I unwrapped her arms from my waist. I got up and started walking out my door with Victoria behind me. Delilah helped get Luna off the bed while I went down the hall to set up the T.V. Victoria was looking through the movies when we heard a thump come from the hallway. "Ow that hurt." Delilah came around the corner while rubbing the side of her head. I chuckled and stood up, "What happened?" Delilah pointed to the hall and Luna walked around the corner. I smirked and said, "Got distracted. Got it." I winked at her and Delilah blushed. Victoria then asked, "Alright we got horror movies, adventure, comedy, and romantic.  What genre do you guys want to watch?" Luna quickly said, "Not horror that's for sure." I saw a flash of relief go across Victoria's eyes. "Lets watch an adventure movie. Put on that new movie that we got Vic." She nodded and I went to the kitchen to get some food. I started popping popcorn while watching the starting credits over the counter. I saw Luna and Delilah sitting next to each other while Victoria sat on the corner of the couch. Once the popcorn was done I grabbed a bowl and poured it in. I walked back over and sat next to Victoria. Throughout the movie I could tell that Delilah wanted to make a move on Luna. We would make eye contact and she looked like she was going to pass out. I mouthed to her, "Just do it."

Delilah took a deep breath and shakily put her arm around Luna. Luna leaned into her which is what I expected and I noticed a wave of relief wash over Delilah. They both had huge grins on their faces and I just smiled at them. I continued to eat popcorn and watch the movie. When the movie ended I looked over to Delilah and Luna and asked, "So what movie next?" It was already 4 in the afternoon. Luna said, "Lets just go hang out at the park. I want to go out before we have to go back tomorrow." I nodded and got up from the couch, "Sounds good lets head out." I took out the CD and turned off the T.V. Victoria and I went to our rooms to get our shoes while Luna and Delilah stayed on the couch. I quickly grabbed my phone, put on my shoes and went back. I saw everyone was already at the door waiting for me. I smiled at them and we left. On the walk there it was mostly us joking around and almost constantly falling because we are laughing so hard. When we got to the park we went straight for the swings again. This time I let Luna and Victoria go on the swings while I pushed Victoria. We hung out at the park until it got dark. When we started walking back Delilah had her arm around Luna while Victoria and I walked next to them on the street. When we got to our house we said our goodbyes and went inside. "I'm going to hang out in my room maybe shadowbox for a while." Victoria nodded at and I went to my room. I shadowboxed until I got tired and changed to fall asleep.