Sneaking

Faith/DazeP.O.V

I had to get out of there. There was no way around it. If I kept staring into her hazel eyes I would have given in right then and there and who knows what would have happened. Oh who am I kidding, I know exactly what would have happened. All I knew was that I need to avoid her from now on and I will be able to keep my job and not have to worry about how I'm going to make ends meet.I run back to the back, change my clothes and leave as fast as I could.
I got home finally and let the babysitter leave. Yes you read that right babysitter. See the main reason I can't lose this job is because of my daughter. Rebecca is two years old.I got pregnant three years ago about a guy named Marcus Cox.He left as soon as the baby was born. When my parents found out, they cut me off. I had some money saved from the weekly allowance that they gave me so I used that to move to Houston, sold my cherry red BMW convertible for a Chevy Impala so I could fit the baby in safely, and pay rent for a year. I knew I would have to find a job because where I wanted to stay was a bit pricey. I knew a regular fast food job wouldn't do and when all else failed I started stripping after Rebecca was born.Its been Rebecca and I ever since. The last strip club I worked at got shut down because the owners and other strippers were selling and taking drugs and prostituting. It was horrible. The police raided on a night that I was working and I was arrested as well. When the undercover cops identified me as an innocent party in all this they released me, but I was out of work. I had heard about theCrunchyStyle from some friends so I found one of the owners. She let me audition and I got the job. I was so thankful, but now I'm second guessing it. I mean how can she expect me to just risk it all when I don't even know her and I have a huge responsibility at home. Maybe if it was just me then sure I would go for it but it's not.I went to my room and jump in the shower to wash off the stink and feel of the nasty men that touched me. After I'm done with that I go to Rebecca'sroom.Luckily Rebcca looks like me. The only thing she really got from Rebecca was his nose. She has my blue color eyes and blond hair like both mine and Marcus. Rebecca is my saving grace in this world. I may not have thought that in the beginning but she really and truly is the only person in this world I know won't leave me.This thought leads me to think of Ashley again. I just met her and I can't get her out of my head. I just need to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this to support myself and Rebecca. I need to remember that I need this job more than a relationship and that dating the boss would not be the best idea at all.

The Next Day

I walked into work the next night hoping to all that I would not see Ash. As I actually walk in I'm trying to not to look obvious as I look around for her and I get lucky and don't see her. So maybe she isn't coming in today.By the end of my shift I hadn't seen Ash at all. I took this as a good thing, but I can't figure out what this feeling in my chest is and it is driving me crazy because it won't go away.It has now been a week since I started at the club and it's been a week since I saw Ash. I can't describe the feelings that I have and they won't go away. All I can think about is her. Her smile that I saw for a short time, the way her eyes shone when I was staring into them. I miss her and I don't even know why, I don't know her. But there she is constantly, even in my dreams.I have been dreaming of her all week. Every time I close my eyes she's there. There is absolutely no escaping her. When I'm on stage, I hope and pray that she is out there watching me and I hope that she knows that I'm dancing for her. She's all that I see anymore and its only been a week.

                    AshleyP.O.V
It has been one week since I talked to Faith, one long ass week of me hiding in my office spying on her from the window. I see her as she walks in and looks around, she tries not to be obvious about it but she is. I just hope that she's looking for me. I see her dance on stage and watch as she looks out into the audience and I still hope she's looking for me, that she's dancing for me.Vanessa came back yesterday and she's been pestering me about what's changed about me. I don't want to tell her about Faith, at least not yet.

"So who's the girl that got you fucked up have you finally found the one?"

"I haven't met anyone and what are you even talking about."It would've probably would have been a lot more effective if Faith hadn't walked in because all I could do was stare at her.

"So no one is Daze what happened?"

"Nothing I asked her out the first night she worked here an d she declined because I'm the boss and she has too much to lose if things were to go bad between us.I feel like I would give her anything if she would ask.I want to give her everything she desires but I don't even know why this job is important to her."

"So what exactly is the plan here to make her give yo a chance?"

"I don't yet how was the trip was little Ryan behaving since his mommy's wouldn't leave him here?" Did I forget to mention that Janice and Vanessa have a one year old son, my godson? Yeah, they were really sure from the start that they were it for each other.

"He was okay hated the boat he was good otherwise the whole cruise was amazing it was a nice family vacation but next time little Ryan is staying with Auntie Ashley so his mommy's can have some alone time." Ness ended that sentence with a smirk

"Well I would love to watch him."

"Good because we were wondering if you could watch him over the weekend?"

"Yeah hopefully he'll keep me from thinking about Faith."

"You can either pick him up or Janice can drop him off here when you leave."

"Just bring him here whenever and you guys can watch the club together."I rolled my eyes when I saw Vanessa already on  the phone with Janice

"Okay Janice is on her way."I smirked when she says this

"Well you guys are in a hurry."

"Shut up."I laughed going back to my usual thing until I got a text saying Janice was here.On my way out of the building to meet Janice I run into Faith. When we touch hands, tingles run up and down my arms. I hear gasp as she rips her hands out of my own and hurries to the back house.I wonder what these tingles are. I can still feel them.

AN://Well damn I'm speeding with these chapters. Even though my wrist fucked up.If you haven't noticed Kerry Washington is Ashley and Cameron Diaz is Faith/Daze I'll put the character list up whenever feel like it