057

warnings: none

t h i r d p e r s o n

"hey, corbs, me and zach have a dare for you" jack says with a smirk.

"here we go again with your stupid ass dares" corbyn retorts, rolling his eyes.

"trust us on this one, you'll enjoy it" zach smirks.

"fine, what is it?"

"try and make mr. seavey fall in love with you. you know, by flirting with him and shit" jack chuckles.

"and what do i get out of this?" corbyn asks.

"a story to tell to your future children" zach mutters.

"shut the fuck up i heard that" corbyn snaps, punching his friends side.

"we don't know what you'll get out of it yet. we'll figure something out when you actually do it" jack says.

"that's not making me want to do this" corbyn states.

"just fucking do it, bro. we do the stupid dares that you give us" zach snickers.

"okay, i'll do it!" corbyn exclaims with a huff, crossing his arms over his chest.

zach and corbyn walk into mr. seavey's english class, taking their seats besides one another.

"how the fuck am i meant to do this, zach. how am i meant to flirt with him so discreetly?" corbyn asks through gritted teeth, quite so that only the brunette can hear.

"wink at him every so often, rub your area, i don't know" zach shrugs.

"your so helpful, zach, thank you so much" corbyn says sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he leans back in his chair.

"okay class, the lesson is starting so please be quite, that'd be wonderful" mr. seavey smiles, scanning over the class.

"dude, he's so innocent. how am i ever going to get a reaction out of him" corbyn chuckles.

"trust me, teachers aren't as innocent as they seem" zach claims.

"wait... what?"

"mr. frantzich, bro. he gives the best fucks" zach smirks.

"eww, dude, i didn't think you were serious!" corbyn whisper-yells, scrunching up his eyebrows in disbelief.

"don't get mr. seavey to fuck you, you fuck him" zach suggests.

"i guess i could, he seems like he'd look good underneath all of tho-"

"corbyn, zach! pay attention please" mr. seavey says, both boys snapping their heads forwards to look at him.

"we can talk and pay attention at the same time, sir. it's not hard" corbyn smirks.

"corbyn, i'd be disappointed if i had to give you a detention for talking back" daniel smiles innocently, crossing his arms over his chest.