032

warnings: smut
requested by: @ m.leditz on instagram

t h i r d p e r s o n

"corbyn where were you? you were meant to be back two days ago!" daniel shouts at his boyfriend.

"babe, i said i'm sorry! i should've texted you i know, but i forgot," corbyn replies.

"who were you with? tell me," daniel demands, crossing his arms over his chest.

"jonah," corbyn mumbles.

"and. who else? i know there's more," daniel says.

"fine. christina, gabbie, tate and jack."

daniel scoffs, "so you left me for two days, feeling worried sick because i thought you were injured or lost, just to go and party? how could you?"

"i said i'm sorry, daniel. i really am. i love you and i didn't mean to hurt you," corbyn says, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

"sorry doesn't cut it, corbyn. i thought you were dead! do you know how much that hurts me?" daniel exclaims, tears falling down his cheeks.

"daniel why are you being so hard to deal with?" corbyn asks, taking a harsh step closer to the boy.

"me? hard to deal with? what the fuck are you talking about?! you're the one that left me alone for two days thinking you were dead!" daniel retorts, dropping his arms to his sides as more tears fall down his fragile cheeks.

"yes i know i left you but i said that i'm sorry! you're my world daniel, i don't want to loose you over some dumb argument!" corbyn shouts, tears beginning to fall out of his eyes too.

"well if you actually care you would of at least texted me, corbyn," daniel mumbles as he takes a step forward.

"i hate you," corbyn mumbles.

"you what?" daniel asks.

"i said i hate you," corbyn snaps. daniel lets out a choked sob, "a minute ago you said that you loved me. make your mind up!"

corbyn doesn't say a word, he just grabs daniel's shoulders and pushes the brunette up against a wall, their bodies flush against one another.

the room falls silent, the only thing being heard are the boys' heavy breaths. the two just stare into each other's eyes, anger swirling in them like hurricanes.

daniel grabs the back of corbyn's neck, pulling the blonde's lips forcefully onto his.

corbyn kisses back immediately, snaking his hands down daniel's body and to his ass.

he lifts the brunette up with ease, moving down to his neck and leaving many marks around the boy's sweet spot.

"don't think that just because we're doing this that i don't hate you," daniel says, a breathy moan following it as corbyn begins to suck at his sweet spot.

"mmh, corbyn," daniel hums.

corbyn pulls away slightly, his soft breath hitting daniel's neck. "that's not my name. is it, princess?" corbyn growls.