068

. ₊˚.༄  ࿐˚ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝟔𝟑.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : smut

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : if you do not like boyxboy smuts then i advise that you do not read this oneshot

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 : corbitxh

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn and daniel walk back into their hotel hand in hand, smiling at the woman behind the counter before walking over to the elevator.

"thank you for dinner, baby" daniel says, smiling up at the blonde.

"anything for my prince" corbyn smiles back, leaning down and pressing a lingering kiss to daniel's lips.

the two look up at the elevator when they hear it ding, waiting for it to open and walking in, both relieved that it is empty. corbyn presses the button to their floor, turning back around and grabbing daniel by the waist, pulling his body against his own.

"how about we make this night, just a little better" corbyn smirks, looking daniel lustfully in the eyes.

daniel giggles as he wraps his arms around corbyn's neck, his gaze travelling down to the blonde's lips before leaning in.

he stops just before their lips meet, both boy's hot breath mixing.

"i think that would be perfect" daniel whispers sensually, biting his lip as he looks back up into corbyn's eyes.

corbyn's smirk widens, lifting the brunette boy up and resting him on the bar against the wall, his hands gripping his thighs.

they waste no time in connecting their lips, starting a slow, passionate kiss. their tongues are slowly introduced into the mix, dancing together deliciously, creating an immense amount of pleasure for both of them.

when they hear the elevator ding again, signalling that they have reached their floor, they don't dare pull away, corbyn just carries daniel out of the elevator.

daniel moves his kisses across corbyn's jawline, gradually making his way down to the blonde's neck.

he starts with lingering kisses, eventually adding in nibbles and soft strokes of his tongue along side small sucks, creating multiple love marks across corbyn's neck.

"mmh, baby— just like that" corbyn groans, taking out their room key and swiftly opening the door.

he enters the room quickly, kicking the door closed behind them. he pushes the brunette up against a wall, moaning quietly as the boy continues to leave marks over his neck, his eyelids fluttering shut.

"are you gonna be a good boy for me, baby?" corbyn growls, "are you gonna listen to daddy?"

daniel pulls back, the blonde's eyes opening to look him in the eyes.

"i'm not going to listen to daddy" daniel pauses with a smirk, leaning into corbyn's ear to whisper, "daddy is going to listen to me."

he slowly snakes his hand up the back of corbyn's head, burring his fingers in the boy's hair, tugging on it lightly.

daniel takes a soft nibble of corbyn's ear, licking up the lobe.