090

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: n/a

DISCLAIMER: this is an au where why don't we is not a thing and the boy's are not famous

SONG: star - bazzi

。゚✧: *. .* :☆゚.

faded off of that bottle
livin' like no tomorrow
i like you cause i'm lifted
and you like me cause i'm gifted

"what the fuck was in that bottle?!" corbyn asks over the loud music echoing throughout daniel's house, his words slurring as he grabs the brunet by the waist.

"i have no idea" daniel giggles, a hiccup exiting his lips, "but you did have a joint earlier too."

he wraps his arms around the blond's neck as someone pushes past him, "watch where you're going fuckface!"

"i like you a lot, dani" corbyn laughs, not knowing if he's meaning what he's saying or if it's the alcohol and drugs talking. but quite frankly, he couldn't care less.

"i like you too, corbear" daniel smiles.

buttoned down in designer
that dolce and that gabbana
painted just like an angel
i thank the lord that he made you

"fuck, you look like an angel. how do you even afford to buy these clothes?" corbyn questions, eyeing the boy up and down.

"my momma, she likes to spoil me every once in a while" daniel shrugs, his and corbyn's words both still slurred.

"well, all i gotta say is thank you, lord, for making such an angel."

the blond pulls daniel impossibly closer, their faces inches apart.

i see it in your eyes
passion you can't deny
girl, we can live that life
i see it all

corbyn looks directly into daniel's eyes, their bodies swaying in sync, passion and lust clouding the beautiful blue orbs over.

"what do you think would happen if we lived a life together?" corbyn questions absentmindedly, his grip on daniel's waist tightening slightly as more drunk teenagers crowd around them.

"a lot of things, like, crazy shit" daniel says, running his fingers through corbyn's hair.

"i see it all right here, baby."

there we are
smokin' on rolled cigars
hollywood boulevard
i can see it all now

corbyn and daniel walk hand-in-hand down hollywood boulevard, rolled cigarettes in their free hands as they smile and laugh together.

each take a puff from the cigars, letting the black smoke exit their lips and float into the beautiful skies, the deep gray sticking out amongst the prominent, clear blues.

"i love spending time with you" daniel smiles, pressing a kiss to corbyn's cheek.

you could be
bigger than your fantasies
standing right next to me
i can see it all now
you're a star

"you know how you aspire to be a singer one day, or just make someone's day by putting out a simple cover on youtube?" corbyn says, squeezing daniel's hand as he smiles down at the boy.

"mhm" daniel hums.

"i can see it happening. we're young now, eighteen years old, but i can see you going on headline tours, selling out arenas, having crowds screaming your music. i can see it all."

daniel smiles, "i wish."

"i mean it, dani. you're a star, it's destined to happen and i know it" corbyn chuckles, kissing the brunet's forehead.

like you straight out a movie
naked in the jacuzzi
stuntin' like you madonna
that beautiful persona

daniel grabs corbyn's hand, dragging him outside of his house and into the backyard, walking over to the jacuzzi.

he stops in front of it, turning around and looking corbyn in the eyes before dropping his swim shorts.

he steps into the jacuzzi as corbyn smirks, the blond dropping his swim shorts before following daniel into the warm water.

daniel bites his bottom lip with a grin as corbyn makes his way over to him, the blond placing his hands on daniel's hips as the brunet wraps his arms around his neck.

"you're fucking beautiful" corbyn mutters, kissing down daniel's neck.

daniel pushes corbyn away with a chuckle, turning around so that his back is facing the blond, leaning on the side of the jacuzzi.

he smirks as he feels corbyn grab him by the waist again, pushing his body flush against daniel's.

"you trying to get my attention or something? you tease" he says, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

"maybe i want your attention in a different way today" daniel mutters playfully, leaning his back against corbyn's chest.

"well in that case, you've got my full attention, baby" corbyn smirks before connecting his lips to daniel's neck again.

energy go crazy
i might have your babies
and i don't usually say this
i swear it's not cause i'm faded

after their little 'fun time' in the jacuzzi the two got out and had a few joints, after cleaning up obviously.

now both are most definitely high, and corbyn is, again, being all touchy.

he lays daniel down on his bed, hovering above him as he looks into his eyes.

"god, i'm so lucky to have you" he says, running a hand up and down daniel's side, the other keeping him up.

"i might even have your babies" corbyn smirks.

"you're not saying that because you're high are you?" daniel giggles, placing his hands on corbyn's neck.

"no, i want to be able to say that i got you pregnant and that they're our kids" corbyn chuckles, pressing a kiss to daniel's lips.

"imagine" daniel smiles, sighing happily.

"you're my angel, my star, and i don't plan on loosing you ever" corbyn says.

"i love you" daniel mumbles, pulling corbyn's face down slightly.

"i love you too, baby."

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 904

A/N: bazzi will thrive ( hehe, layla ;)) )

HAVE AN UWU. -MEGAN .

   -MEGAN

🕊࿐ . . . . . .