089

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: n/a

DISCLAIMER: this is a highschool au meaning why don't we is not a thing and the boy's are not famous. ( ages may be varied. )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"hey, you see that blond kid over there?" jonah questions, pointing over to the opposite side of the cafeteria where a blond boy sits with two other girls.

"yeah, what about him?" daniel asks, popping a fry into his mouth.

"apparently he's had a crush on you since the beginning of junior year. i say you try and get him to fall into your little trap and get in his pants" jonah smirks, leaning over the table to steal one of daniel's fries, earning a scowl from the younger brunet.

"and what's in it for me?" daniel retorts, watching as jonah chuckles and places the fry in his mouth.

"i'll pay you, fifty bucks."

daniel raises an eyebrow, "is that it?"

"and i'll throw a party in your favour" jonah adds, rolling his eyes.

"deal, as long as i get your joint" daniel says, this time being his turn to smirk.

"fine" jonah groans.

"it's a deal then, shake on it."

daniel holds his hand out, jonah shaking it with a grin on his face.

"good luck, dani boy."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel walks into his science classroom, fifteen minutes late. his teacher looks at him with a scowl, watching closely as he sits behind the blond boy who he had seen in the cafeteria. the boy that he had never noticed before because of how quite he is.

"daniel, you're late. i was just about to announce the pairs for your upcoming science project and you could've missed it" mr. avery says, crossing his arms over his chest after pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"i don't give a fuck about some dumb science project" daniel scoffs, kicking his legs up onto his desk.

"i'm sure mr. herron would love to hear you use such colorful language up in his office" mr. avery retorts, giving the senior a sarcastic smile.

daniel rolls his eyes, "he's just some dumb principal, he's seen me enough times anyway."

"lunch time detention with me tomorrow, daniel. either that or i get your parents in" mr. avery says, sitting down behind his desk.

"my parents couldn't care less about what i do, jack. just get on with the fucking lesson already" daniel snickers, crossing his arms over his chest.

"daniel, you know you're not meant to call me by my first name."

daniel just completely ignores his teacher, the majority of the class chuckling quietly but are quickly silenced by mr. avery's voice.

"okay, i will be announcing your partners for the project now!"

"tatum and christina."

"gabriela and lainey."

"sam and kay."

"ryan and rachel."

"corbyn and daniel."

corbyn's eyes widen as mr. avery reads out his partner. why did daniel, his crush, out of everyone in this class have to be his partner? why couldn't it of been tate or christina?