"Hey Zurie, what time you want us to be there?"

"How about 2:30 and we meet up in front of footlocker."

" Okay bet,but uhm I'm gonna need you to get your butt outta bed and get dressed because its after 12. I'll be damned if Im waiting all day for you. Let me get everyone rounded up and we'll see you later. Bye bestie"

"Bye bestie" I said and hung up the phone. I sat there for a minute laughing. Tiffany knows me too well. I glanced at my clock on my side table and sure enough it was 12:20. I guess I better get out of bed before she come looking for me. 

       I go to my closet only to be faced with the decision of what to wear.Should I wear a dress or some shorts? I rumaged through my closet until i finally find what I'm going to wear. I decided on some white skinny legs, with my blue and white Jordan shirt,with a pair of blue and white high top Jordans. Now that that's settled, I gathered my things and headed for the bathroom

       45 minutes later I came out of the bathroom feeling wide awake and refreshed. I made my way downstairs after some indecision on my jewelry.I finally decided on my silver Jordan earrings and matching necklace.

       As I made my way downstairs,I see my mom in the kitchen sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking to my dad and someone else... 

      As I get closer to the kitchen I catch their scents.Ah hell,it's my brothers Shane and Hunter.They are the future Alpha and Beta of the pack. I couldnt help the smile that played on my lips.Although they are extremely annoying,they're my brothers and I love them so much. 

       As soon as I come into the kitchen all conversation stopped and all eyes turned to me.

" Hey sweet pea" my dad said as I approached the table.

" Hey daddy" I said giving him a hug and a kiss on his forehead and running my fingers through his soft white hair.My dad is a tan white.chocolate hunk with blue eyes that always smile whenever he see me.It's safe to say that I'm daddy's little girl and his pride and joy. 

"Well well well, if it isnt the freeloader", Hunter said giving me a big hug "So when do you plan on getting out?" 

       I punched him in the stomach .

"When you get off my nuts" I said laughing.

"HEY!" My mom and my dad said unison.

"Sorry" I said sheepishly and walked over to give Shane a big hug.

"Hey baby girl" Shane greeted me smiling from ear to ear hugging me.He seemed different but I brushed it off as nothing.

"Where are you off to this afternoon?" My mom asked as I walked over and kissed her. My mom is a red boned beauty with black long silky hair and grey eyes.She gave me her "Look of approval" after looking me over from head to toe, before giving me a kiss back.

"Im heading to the mall with Tiffany and the gang.We're going to go get a few things for the party"

"Yo Zurie,you know what I'm getting you for your birthday?" Hunter asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What Hunter?" I asked already exasperated.

"A job application and apartment listings." He was killing himself laughing.

"You know,it shows how lame you are when you're the only one laughing at your jokes" I shot back. 

       Everyone laughed.

"Okay guys,I love you,but i gotta go.You know how Tiffany gets when she's in one place for too long" I chuckled.

"OK baby,do you have your keys?" my mom asked.

"Yes ma'am"

" Do you have the card?" my dad asked.

"Yes sir,its in my wallet." 

       I started walking towards the door when Hunter decides to walk me out.

"See you later Zurie" Shane called out and then began having an animated conversation with my dad. I wonder what they were talking about.

" C'mon lil girl" Hunter said pushing me towards the front door blocking my view of my dad and Shane.

"How come you always have to be a pain in the butt?" I turn to him and asked.

"Because you're my lil sister and I wouldn't be a good brother otherwise" He said laughing. 

       I laughed and walked out the door.I got into my black 2012 Infinity while Hunter stood in the doorway watching me leave. As I pulled out of the driveway he shouts. 

"Yo! Make sure you find a man while you're out there!" 

       OMG! He is so freaking embarrassing. I rolled up my tinted window but apparently not before he seen me blush because he had a huge smile plastered on his face.I hurried and pulled off before i died of embarrassment.

Hey Guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far.Its my first one so vote and comment and let me know what you think. I'll add more as soon as I can. Thanks you guys ^_^