Like you'd imagine, the Grays' house is situated above one of the rich people's hill where only the most wealthy few lives. The entire land itself is even comparable to our college campus, not kidding.

I expected them to be rich, but not that rich. This is a whole other level.

"Hurry up, I'm shivering!" Ally yells, turning her head back to glare at us. Zac gave a few of his closer friends privilege, yours truly included, to park right outside their porch instead of the streets like others do. But the house is so big, you can expect the parking lots and the front door to be a distance still.

Ultimately, Ally surrenderred and wore the cat costume as planned since it was two against one. She couldn't stop complaining about feeling like as if she's only wearing a towel around her, hence feeling the cool breeze of mid-Fall hitting our skins must've made her feel even more naked.

 She couldn't stop complaining about feeling like as if she's only wearing a towel around her, hence feeling the cool breeze of mid-Fall hitting our skins must've made her feel even more naked

Cass though, is completely comfortable despite her being the least covered up one. She sashays as if the cold's nothing at all, dressed in only a tube silvery bodycon dress with a matching cute shark hat. Undoubtedly, she has the best body to flaunt and I've never seen her insecure about revealing clothes.

"You're turning heads, sexy

"You're turning heads, sexy." I whisper to her as we make our way to the party inside. There're a couple of Jokers, zombies, skeletons and even a hotdog bun lurking nearby the entrance who all stole glances at Cass as she sways her hip confidently while she does her catwalk to the door.

"I know," she giggles. "That's my plan. You're gonna give it all up tonight too, right? You haven't been laid for like what, two months?"

The friendship between Cass and I have surely taken a new step-up as we now not only memorize each other's schedules like the back of our hands, we also keep track on each other's sexual life and even our menstrual cycles. Or at least, she keeps track of mine since she knows I'll MIA for the first two days now.

"Shut up," I slap her arm lightly. "That'll depend on whether I'm being watched like a hawk again. Although with this mansion of a house, I think it shouldn't be too hard for a quickie somewhere."