"I wasn't planning on telling you yet but, what I'm doing is for you y/n. No more details. I'm not spoiling." He winks at me and looks back at his phone.

"Really? How sweet! I think..."

"You'll love it! Just wait." Devan smiles. "You might even love it more than you love me!"

"But is that possible?" I smile and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Maybe. Now, I'll just need a few more minutes. Or hours." Devan whispers the last part just quiet enough for me to hear him only a tiny bit.

"Okay.." I go back to my original spot on the couch and keep watching f/s.

I wonder what Devan is planning. It's got to be special if he's spending so much time on it. Where did I find him? Actually, how did I find him? I guess I'm just really lucky to love art. And to live in the same area as him and Collins.

Devan's POV

I finish buying everything for our date about an hour after y/n asked when I'll finish. She's gone to my room. Since I'm finally finished, I can tell her about the morning tomorrow. We actually have to wake up for my very special breakfast. Devan style!

I walk to my room quickly and open the door. Y/n is laying on my bed using her laptop. She seems to be enjoying whatever she's doing because she doesn't notice me.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe—," I annoy her until she closes her laptop, jumps off the bed over to me and kisses my lips to shut me up.

"What?" We break apart.

"I'm done planning that thing for you. Or more specifically, our date." I smirk and she smiles at me excitedly.

"What are we doing?!" Y/n asks eagerly.

"You'll see tomorrow morning. That's just the beginning." I kiss her cheek and start walking out the door to make my plans mysterious. Which didn't work.

"Wait!" Y/n stops me from walking out the door. That was my moment!

"Yes?"

"What's for dinner?" She asks.

"It's 3:00!"

~time skip to tomorrow morning~

I wake up at 8:00 am and get out of bed quietly, trying not to disturb y/n. She's sleeping so peacefully, it'd be rude to wake her. I haven't even set up our morning yet. All the food for breakfast is bought. Now I just need to cook it before she wakes up. I've decided to make a Devan special. Which are heart shaped, butterscotch waffles with whipped cream and raspberries on top.

I run to the kitchen and start cooking the waffles. Not long later, y/n comes out to the kitchen yawning.

"Good morning love." I say as I notice her walk in.

"Morning Devan. What are you cooking?" She asks curiously. "It smells delicious."

"I'm making a Devan special for the beginning of our date. Butterscotch waffles with caramel and raspberries. Oh and don't forget the whipped cream." I continue making our breakfast as she walks over and sits at the counter.

"Wow." She leans over the counter to watch me cook. "So what else are we doing today?"

"I can't tell you everything, but after breakfast put something nice on and we'll walk around the park. How does that sound?"

"Sounds fun. If you don't mind, could I take a shower after breakfast?"

"Of course. I'm almost done." I finish making the waffles and place them on the counter in front of y/n. She grabs her phone out of nowhere and takes a picture of the Devan special.