40•

*jacks p.o.v*

"yeah just meet me at the park destiny. i want it to be special when the truth is finally revealed." she responded and agreed. "ok density, i'll see you there." i hung up the phone and smiled.

i placed the phone down and looked over at victoria. "so is everything set? is everyone that is supposed to be there going to be there?" she smiled and nodded. "everyone but nate." i smirked at her and reached over to her side.

i took her phone and unlocked it. my birthday of course. she should really change her password. i clicked on nate's contact and handed her the phone. "go ahead baby doll. give him the wonderful news." she bit her lip clicking on the call button and putting the phone up to her ear.

"hey nate." i heard his voice yelling at her from her phone. "victoria! how unexpected." his voice sounds like a bunch of needles pricking my insides. i hate him so fucking much. "i just wanted to tell you that it was stupid of me to reject you those couple months ago. i don't know why i did and i think we should talk."

"i was hoping we could and i also have to tell you something as well. it will surely change your perspective on everything." i could've sworn i heard him smile from the other line. dumb bitch has no idea what he's in for. "im sure you do. meet me at the park the one by the school. i'll text you the day and time."

"ok pretty lady. see you then." she hung up the phone and took a big sigh grabbing her stomach. "lying makes me feel bigger and make this little dude kick." she laid her head back. "god such uncomfortableness." i smiled and placed my hand on her stomach.

right where i placed my hand on her stomach the baby kicked. she lifted her head up and widened her eyes. "goddamn little dude. why kick me so hard?" she looked over at me. "place your hand on my stomach again." i did as told and placed it opposite of where i placed it the first time.

and it happened again. he kicked. "i think it's you." she chuckled. i smiled back, "yeah maybe it is me." every time i touched her stomach he did some type of movement. "there love kicks don't worry, hate kicks would be him kicking me really hard. trust me i know."

i laughed just looking at her. her facial expressions were so fucking beautiful to me. looking at her just made me smile. she was so perfect in my eyes. i loved her. i could never admit it out loud. it scares me too much. it changes everything. change could never be good with us. but i knew it deep down. i love her. a whole fucking lot