4•

*victoria's p.o.v*

god why is it only thursday. friday's so close, yet so far away. i grabbed a random pair of leggings, sweater crop top, and some vans. because comfort is key and i'm a pregnant seventeen year old. i headed downstairs and saw my dad had left me breakfast.

my fathers better then yours. i chuckled and ate my breakfast, brushing my teeth afterwards. i walked out of my house remembering to lock the door this time and began heading to the bus stop. i failed my drivers test and am forced to take the goddamn bus.

stops later i'm left by my school and began heading to the entrance. on my way i see boys and girls handing their significant others bears, chocolate, flowers, cards, and so much more stuff. oh, did i forget to mention? it's valentine's day. yes that dreaded holiday single people hate. i open the school doors and head to my locker only to be stunned by what i see. "what are you doing?" i weakly smiled.

"what?" he smiled.

jack gilinsky was standing in front of my locker with a bear and roses in his hands. "happy valentines day bubby." i cheesliy smiled. i'm in love aren't i?

 i'm in love aren't i?

*jack's p.o.v*

i smile watching her blush and cheesily grin at me and the gifts. "you like them?" she approaches me giving my a kiss on the cheek. she grabs the bear and squeezes it. "i love it." i handed her the box of roses and wrapped my arms around her squeezing her butt. shit, they look good as hell in these leggings.

"you didn't have to do this baby." she smiled up at me. "it's valentine's day, you're my little bubby." she giggled. "why shouldn't i?" she bit her bottom lip and tippy toed up to my face. she licked my bottom lip and lightly pecked my lips. i smirked. "so tonight?" she looked up from my roses. "i can't tonight. my dads here. he wants us to hang out and stay in."

i pouted. "why?" i whined. she chuckled. "you sound like a baby."

"it's valentine's day. and i want to fuck the shit outta you. and now i can't." she turned her head and grabbed my face lightly pecking my lips. "it's okay daddy, he'll be gone soon." that didn't help at all.

"g!"

i turn around and see my best friend calling me. "i gotta go bubby, johnson's calling me." she smiled. "it's okay." i smiled and kissed her cheek and made my way over to johnson.

*victoria's p.o.v*

i took a hard breath watching him walk away. yeah, my dads not here he left yesterday to go on an a five day business trip. and my moms not going to be back until sunday. i lied to him because i don't want to fuck him, with him having no idea he's fucking me with his child in my womb.

i can't do that to him or my little peanut.

"vicky- oh shit, jack came through." destiny smiles down at the bear and roses. "yeah he did." she doesn't know about little peanut or jack being the baby daddy either. bestie or not i don't feel right telling her first instead of the father of the baby. that's not right. it's not to fair to him. it's his child. he should know first. the problem is, i don't want to tell him.

"this is so cute." she smiles. "i know, i was so shook when i saw him with these." i chuckled. "so you two finally together?" i rolled my eyes. "enough with the questions."

"so that's a no."

i placed the roses in my locker since they fit. i'll get them before the days over and just carry the teddy bear. she shook her head. "you people are so confusing." i shrugged my shoulders. what can i say. "welp see you in homeroom." she ran off to do god knows what. yeah sis, home rooms the other way. i closed my locker and began making my way to homeroom

on the way there i saw jack laughing with his best friends. he spots me and winks at me. i smiled and blush. i kept walking and looked down at my stomach. that's your father little peanut. and he does things to me, things that make me incredibly happy and incredibly stupid, stupid up to the point that you're now inside of me.

you've got some irresponsible parents.