25•

*victoria's p.o.v*
{twenty weeks pregnant}

"ok, so what's about to go down?"

i sighed and rolled my eyes. "jack this is a pregnancy sonogram not a fight. nothings going to go down except the gender of the baby." it's the day. today's the day we find out the gender!

and jack wanted to come. so here he is acting like we're about to enroll into world war three. "i'm sorry i just never been to a sonogram with you before. i don't know what's going to happen."

i chuckled and grabbed his hand. "well she's going to put a liquid jelly on my belly, rub this tool around it that can help see the baby, after that she's going to look to see whether the baby is a boy or a girl."

he squeezed my hand and smirked. "it's a boy." i rolled my eyes and mumbled, "whatever helps you sleep at night."

"victoria taylor." both me and jack stood up. the nurse smiled at us and led us to my doctors room. she opened the door and we were greeted by my doctor.

"victoria nice to see you again, ready to find out the-oh i'm sorry, who's this?" she extended her hand as jack took it. "this is jack. he's the baby's father." she gave me the eyes and a light smile. "well i'm glad you could be here. now go ahead and lay down victoria, so we can see the baby."

i did as told and laid down, she put the gel in my belly and turned off the lights. "you ready?" i smiled and nodded my head while i squeezes jack's hand. "okay." she placed the tool and rubbed it all over my belly.

she turned the sound on. "since it's your first time here." she gestured to jack. "that is your baby's heartbeat."

thump thump thump.

he smiled hearing that sound. maybe it's just the pregnant horny hormones, but he looked really good right now. looked really edible. she snapped some pictures moving the tool around my belly. "congratulations." she smiled.

"your son looks very healthy."

a light gasp left my mouth as she just cheekily smiled at both me and jack. oh my god. i'm having a boy. i'm having a son. jack chuckled. "i knew it."

stupid gilinsky instinct. stupid male chromosomes that determines the sex. but hey, it's okay. you know why? BECAUSE IM HAVING A SON! she handed us the pictures. "i just want to say congratulations one more time. good luck with your son."

wow.

i made it, i'm half way through the pregnancy, and i'm having a boy. a son.

•A/N•

surprise! it's a boy :)

i'll probably use her actual son as the baby. or maybe someone else that looks a little more like jack, if anyone has suggestions? but maybe not