28•

*victoria's p.o.v*
{twenty-eight weeks pregnant}

"mom? do we really have to do this?"

i sighed and grabbed my little purse. she grabbed her car keys and my hand. "baby we have no choice, let's go." we were currently on our way to meet some other family members from both my mom and dad to tell them the littlest baby of the family is pregnant.

"dads not even here. and part of his family is going to be there."

"he's on a work trip sweetie. and we love his family. and my family's going to be there too. the better side of the family." i rolled my eyes and tried to get in to the passengers side. "sweetie go to the back. jack told me it's safer."

oh my god, you've got to be kidding. "i can't believe he got to you ma." i got out the passengers side and got in the back. "he didn't get to me. he just suggested a safer option." a stupid option. "a piece of shit i swear to god."

"that's the father of my grandchild you're talking about." my mom spat. holy shit. jack gilinsky really won over my parents. that's a first. give him a fucking round of applause people. "oh and about jack. he's meeting us there."

"excuse me mom? did you just say he's meeting us there? as in jack?!"

my mom started the car. "did i not tell you?" did she not tell me? if i wasn't pregnant, if she's wasn't my mother, and if i wasn't deadly afraid of her. we would be been fighting right now.

victoria: you finna tell me, you coming to my family dinner and you ain't fucking tell me?!

baby daddy: lol sorry i didn't tell you. your mom said it was better not telling u or else you would freak out.

fuck me, he's right.

victoria: true. i'll see you later father of my child

i sighed & turned my phone off. i took a deep breath and placed my hands on my belly. what are they going to say when they see me? i'm black, and ya'll know we crazy. a long yet short drive later, we're now parked in a parking lot by the restaurant.

i took a deep breath seeing jack waiting for us at the entrance. both me and my mom got out of the car approaching jack while he had his hands in his pocket.

typical.

he smiled at us, "so i saw you get out of the backseat." he looked over at my mother. "good job." i rolled my eyes. they some haters. "ya'll ready?" my mom smiled nervously. "no. but do we have a choice?"

she chuckled. "of course not. now let's start going inside." my mom went in first. i stayed behind her still not walking in. "hey." i looked up at jack. "don't worry mama, you'll be fine. i'll be here the whole time."

i weakly smiled and took his hand he had put out for me. i had this very oversized coat on, you couldn't really see my belly. we walk in the restaurant hand and hand walking to the huge table with a large portion of both my parents families.

"look! it's our baby, vicky!"

"vicky, baby i see you prefer white chocolate."

"sis is walking around with arm candy."

"girl you baked your face, looking all popping and shit."

all of them were talking at once. through out the restaurant you could here them, laughing and talking. "vicky why are you just standing there? go on take a seat with your white chocolate. we can start ordering."

i nodded and smiled. my mom looked over at me. i took a deep breath and began unbuttoning my coat. i started pulling it off as jack helped me. the jacket was complete off and my whole family went silent.

their judgmental eyes piercing at my bump. my grandpa got up. he looked at my stomach, then over at jack. "you fucking dog. you got my youngest baby pregnant!" he began making his way towards jack. "dad sit your ass down."

my moms voice echoed through out the restaurant. my grandpa looked over at her. "excuse me?"

"you heard me." she got up and stood in front of me and jack. "it takes two to tango. this isn't completely jack's fault and it also isn't completely victoria's fault. but don't you dare try to attack him. he has been nothing but good to vicky and that baby boy."

"baby boy?" one of my aunties called out. "yes." my mother responded. "baby boy." she looked back over at my grandpa. "i planned this dinner so you guys can know what has been happening. that's it. not for you to attack jack, or question vicky. just to inform you. so sit your ass down so we can eat."

my mom turned around and made her way back to her seat. "now, what are we having?"

damn. black excellence everyone.

•A/N•

ik this chapter sucks & i've been gone for a million years but school has been a bitch & it sucks when u have advanced classes :/