31•

*victoria's p.o.v*

(i suggest you play the song now, the chapter isn't that long lol)

"i-"

he stood there. no word spoken, nothing at all. his eyes filled with remorse and sorrow. i felt my breathing increase with every minute passing by. i felt like punching a wall or throwing everything around me and shattering it. that's all he could manage to say to me?

"are kidding me?"

my voice cracked. the pain in my voice was inevitable. i tried to hide the pain but i couldn't. "that's all you could say to me? after all of the things you put me through. that's all you can say? how dare you."

he jumped a little, taken a back with my choice of words. "victoria, let me explain please-"

"what's to explain?" i sniffed. i didn't know what to do, i didn't know what to say. explaining is a way to help me understand what you did, so you can help the heart you just broke. but im officially numb.

we were both quiet. just looking at each other. replaying all the shit we went through in the past. i lightly chuckled to myself. he really did break my heart multiple times in the past. so badly, i can't feel pain. im empty. all he did to me is take my heart and replaced it with a baby.

our relationship was pure sex, he never really truly wanted to be with me. which broke my heart. he found out he knocked me up, then he left. broke my heart once again. and the last straw within it all, while i was crying about him breaking my heart for the second fucking time, he went out and fucked someone else.

this time he didn't break my heart. you can't break what's already broken. i wiped the tear down my cheek. i turn to my side and saw the gift on the table. i made my way over to it and took it. he was going to say something but i stopped him by handing him the gift. "don't worry. i'll be fine with just me and my son."

i made my way behind him and opened the door. he turned around. his eyes puffy and his face red. "if you or your parents ever want to see him let me know, we can sort something out. but for now go focus on your other baby mother." i didn't look at him. i couldn't bare it.

he began walking. instead of going to the door he went to me. he grabbed my faced wiping the tear, leaning forward kissing my forehead. "i'm sorry." he breathed in those words. those poisoned filled words. god how much i hate those words. he let go of my face and i watched him walk away, my entire life leaving me once again. for good this time.

"goodbye jack."

•A/N•

LLJ 🕊

favorite song of all time, always will be :) shitty chapter but i tried. hope u guys enjoyed.