(56)

Porn that was shot in the early 1900's was. . . interesting.

Lucas, Milly, Amalia and I stood in front of a black and white film where two woman were going to town on each other.

We hadn't been in the museum for long but I'd seen a lot more than I thought I would.

Milly and Lucas had already been told twice to be quiet. Still, they didn't know when to stop.

"Look how proper they are," Lucas practically shouted. Did he know what an inside voice was? "Like, they're doing the dirtiest shit and they still look polite."

Milly nodded in agreement. Amalia and I held hands and moved on to the next slide.

More black and white porn. I was starting to feel I would have been just fine never experiencing this place.

But whatever. Lucas and Milly insisted.

"Look at these birds using a damn strap on," Milly waved at the screen with marvel.

"Yeah and this chick is on the spit," Lucas put his hands on his hips and shook his head. "Ya know, old people like to tell us that we're a fucked up generation but look at what this lot were up to."

Amalia and I wandered off when we saw the security guard approaching again.

The four of us continued through the museum and looked at all of the different exhibitions.

It was informative, that's for sure.

We were approaching the bounce house made of inflatable boobs but as we walked, we went through a room of large canvas sheet paintings.

Beside each painting was a picture of a couple covered in paint and underneath it was a small blurb of their story.

"Hang on," Lucas pointed at the walls with his free hand, his other was holding Milly's. "These look an awful lot like that new painting that's hanging in your room, Max."

I narrowed my stare at one of the canvas sheets and tried to look as if I had no idea what he was talking about.

Amalia's hand squeezed mine and I could see her staring at the floor as well.

"Did you—" Lucas gasped. "You fucking did. You did one of these paintings?!"

"Luc—"

He burst out laughing and slapped me on the shoulder. "What a fucking hero. Was it fun?"

Amalia scratched her brow and looked up at me with a small but amused smile.

"Let's move on, please?"

"Aw come on. I just wanna know if you'd recommend it? Was the paint cold? Did it stick to your nut hair?"

"Ooh," Milly winced. "That sounds unpleasant."

"No it didn't," I snapped. "Yes I'd recommend it. Are we done?"

Lucas sniggered and threw his arm around Milly. The two of them went ahead of us and I unfortunately caught their conversation. "Let's do that."

"Yeah we'll film it. What colour paint?"

Amalia leaned her head on my arm as we followed them. "You really don't talk about our sex life with your brother?"

"Hell no," I stared down at her. "I never have and I never will. It's none of his business."

"He just seems like someone who overshares. I wondered if it was different when you two were alone."