"That's okay, baby," Cristiano replied, giving me a smile. "Anything for you."

I looked outside and we were pulling up to a food store. Cristiano parked and we got out, shutting the door behind us. Cris locked his expensive car and followed me into the shop.

I took a shopping cart, already taking something from the first aisle; fruit.

"Hey, what's the budget?" I asked, not wanting to cross any boundaries. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Take as much as you want."

"Are you sure about that?" I enthusiastically asked, teasing him a little with my innocent yet playful look. Cristiano licked his lips, gazing at me. "Seriously, Rose."

"I'll hold onto that," I told him in a singsong tone, taking grapes, plums, oranges and bananas. I took some other fruit - most of them there before moving onto vegetables.

Afterwards, I moved onto different aisles, taking various different foods for different reasons. Cristiano put in some ready made foods and I instantly put them back.

"Wha?" He asked, purposefully missing off the 't' in his word. I gave him a witty look. "We, Mr, are going to start making foods, not taking pre-made ones. I honestly don't know how you keep that body with the way you guys eat."

"It's the same body that turns you on."

"Who said that body would ever turn me on?"

"Well," Cristiano dramatically sighed, giving me a teasing look as I placed more things in the trolley. "Baby, remember that stormy yet steamy night in a pleasant cafe?" I looked at him, my cheeks beginning to go red, betraying me. "The one where your soft, silky hands slid up my hard, captivating abs that you can't resist keeping your eyes off of?"

"How could I forget?" I asked, using the same dramatic tone as his. He was leaning closer to me and I stopped walking, looking at him with a flirtatious and teasing look. Our faces were close together and I licked my lips slowly, making him glance down at them as I said, "it's the same night you got your precious jewels stuck in the-"

"Oh, God, don't even mention it!" Cristiano groaned loudly, moving away as I laughed, walking along whilst he trailed behind me, embarrassed.

"Come on!" I chuckled, loving his reaction. He groaned once more, rubbing his eyes as I put more items in the cart.

"Don't mention that ever again," he continued groaning, shaking his head at himself. I laughed once more, putting some more drinks in the trolley. "Oh, I'm sorry, my sweet baby Cris, did I bring an embarrassing moment up for you?" I asked in a sweet, baby tone.

His eyes directly gazed into mine and he unexpectedly placed his hand on my cheek, moving my hair away from my face. My lips parted and suddenly, we weren't joking any more.

He licked his lips and his eyes glanced down to my lips. I blinked, waiting for him but he didn't do what I wanted him to do. Our faces were so close together.

"Never again will I get that drunk to the point where my jewels are almost harmed," he jokingly said, moving away from me. I looked at him but he didn't meet my eyes. It was as though something clicked in him and he held himself back.

I gave him a small smile, our moment gone.

"Um, I think I'm done," I announced to him after at least half an hour of us walking around the store.

We went to the till and a male cashier was on duty, scanning our items.

"Is that all?" He asked, after Cris had paid for everything. "Yes," I replied politely, ready to go.