(78) - italian struggles

_____________

What Caused Everything:

Basically, Harry had wanted to move in Italy for a very long time.

The birds that loved to chirp every morning or the flowers that'd bloom out of nowhere. Italy simply offered a good life to Harry and his family.

His kids would've loved it there, and for them it wouldn't be a problem to learn anything since both of them were barely one year old.
Olivia also wouldn't have a problem with the language, maybe a little in the beginning because she wasn't used to that.

The only one who would've had have a problem, would've been Harry.
He wanted to learn Italian in the quickest way possible by setting his phone in Italian, and he had problems ever since.

_____________

"What the hell does that mean?", muttered Harry, as a notification written in Italian popped on the screen.
Baby Alex beside him played with his Winnie The Pooh bear, and as the words escaped Harry's lips, the baby's eyes were set on his daddy.

"I don't want you to talk like that in front of baby Alex, frog.", Harry rolled his eyes as Olivia warned him from the kitchen.

Harry and Alex looked at each other, before Harry's eyes moved back on the screen and snorted at the complicated words.
"What would this mean?", Harry whispered to baby Alex, who obviously couldn't help but mutter some words in his own language.

Harry pressed his finger against the notification and suddendly an unknown page opened.
Alex pressed his little finger on an Italian word on the screen, and the page closed.

"I've always known you were a quick learner.", Harry lifted his hand up in the air and Alex clapped his own against his.

"Dinner is ready!", little Meredith called from the kitchen and Harry took baby Alex in his arms and walked towards the required room.

"What were you up to?", asked Olivia as she put some pasta in each plate.
Harry put baby Alex in his small baby chair as the frog turned his head towards his wife.

"Ehm- nothing.", he carefully said, laughing a little towards the end.
Olivia raised an eyebrow at him and baby Alex's head turned to look at his daddy with a confused expression.

The only one that wasn't fazed by the situation was little Meredith, whose little legs were dangling from the high chair she was sitting on.
The little girl enjoyed being in her own world, full of rainbows and pretty unicorns while she ate pasta, of course.

Little Alex loved drama, despite his young age.
It wasn't necessarily fighting what his parents did; but when they argued a little over something, the baby enjoyed to listen with wide eyes, and if he had one of those cookies, he'd stuff them in his mouth with his eyes constantly moving from Olivia to Harry.

"I set my phone in italian, okay?! I just wanted to learn quickly...", Harry put the fork with the pasta in his mouth, in a frustrated manner, as Olivia's lips formed an understanding smile.

"I would like for us to live there. Italy has so much to offer, to us and to the babies... The only thing that's out of place is actually my Italian knowledge..."

She put a hand over his, Harry's gaze on the pasta.
"Pretty boy... Life taught me that when you want something, it won't give it to you right away... And when you least expect it, it gives you what you want and you're the happiest... I don't know if it makes sense, but what I'm trying to say is: that you should give yourself some time. If you really want to learn Italian, you'll learn slowly..."

Harry's sad eyes met hers.
"Not by setting your phone in an unknown language and guess what anything means everytime something pops on the screen.", she slowly shook her head and kissed his cheek.

Baby Alex also shook his head.

"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay.", Olivia kissed his cheek newly.

"Ice-Ice?", baby Alex asked.
Harry laughed and nodded.

"Lots of ice-ice baby."

_____________

Welcome to a very late #Harry'sSunday! xx

I hope you're doing well. :)

Today I wasn't planning on posting because of my mental breakdowns, but at the end I did, and I apologize for my lateness.

Hope you still enoyed the chapter, please consider giving it a golden star and a small comment! xx

Love you,

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 3rd of March 2019.