(44) - bad

____________

"You are so fucking annoying, I swear to God. Bye!", Harry told his 'friend' through the phone.
The door of the car he was sitting in, suddendly opened and Olivia stepped in.

"Hello baby.", her pink lips curled up, revealing her teeth, happiness exploded from every angle.
She leaned in to kiss him, but he quickly stopped her actions.
"You're late.", Harry commented.
"By five minutes.", she whispered, her smiled slowly fading away from her face; as soon as it was painted on her lips, it disappeared like a needle in a haystack.
Olivia felt slightly rejected, but quickly her back met the car seat and everything was quiet.

"May I know why princess, Olivia? The princess takes her time to dress up, while her poor boyfriend, as known as a butler, had to take some of his time off to pick her up, just for her to be late.", sarcasm was behind his voice and Olivia recognized that something clearly happened to him, to make him this upset. Harry gave her a smile that made her freeze in place, not the charming one he used when he wanted to impress her, not the goofy one that was used for his jokes and not even his famous smirk that made her want to kiss him senselessly.
It was the smile that made her insides twitch, the one that every villain used in all the films that Olivia didn't even have the courage to read the title of.

Olivia decided to answer calmly.
Then she reminded herself, that nobody talks to her like that so she quickly recovered from her shock.

"What is wrong with you?! I tried to be as positive as possible and now you're acting like an asshole towards me, because I was five fucking minutes late?! Since when Harry, did you learn to treat me like this?! You used to wait half an hour for me and now what?", the last sentence came out as a whisper from her throat; she wasn't used to someone treating her like that.

Maybe it was their relationship that wasn't meant to be perfect, like they wished it to be.

Harry didn't respond to her hurt words, the only thing that was in his mind, was the problem he had to deal with.
That was much more important than his frustrated girlfriend.

"Are you listening to me Harry?! I don't like-"
"Fucking stop right now, or you're getting out of this car.", Harry looked quickly at her, his eyes were screaming in anger and everything that surrounded him, seemed to not affect his behaviour in any way.

"Glad to do so.", the car was still in the middle of the street with Harry as a driver and Olivia placed her hand on the car handle, trying to get out of the car filled with anger and rudeness.
"What are you doing?!", he screamed once again, his eyes now on the girl beside him.
His one hand was on steering wheel and the other tried to keep his girlfriend steady.

"Stop moving!"
"Then why are you acting like this...", hardly the words left Olivia's lips and already tears formed in her eyes and before the girl knew, they were already falling down her cheek.
"I hate you...", once again the words had to leave the girl's mouth with all the strenght she kept inside, and that time, the line seemed to catch Harry's attention.

"You don't! You don't!", Harry yelled, hitting the steering wheel.
"Stop the car!", Olivia begged sobbing.
"Stop the car, Harry!", Harry didn't stop the car, he just slowed down, unlike his girlfriend's sobs.

____________

After the silence that didn't seem awkward at all, because it certainly was needed, they finally arrived and parked at the free parking lot in front of the building.

They took their shoes and coats off at the same time, together, without anyone attempting to stitch the bond that was broken half an hour ago.

Olivia walked towards the kitchen to take some calming pills, while Harry went straight to the fridge to take one cold beer out.

"You don't need that shit.", he motioned to the pill.
"You also don't need that shit of yours.", Olivia responded, motioning to the bottle held with his fingers, while swallowing down with the water her pill.

"I need this. I had a stressful day at work. You don't need that shit.", he took a sip from his beer.
"I had a wonderful day at work, but my dear lovely boyfriend decided to ruin it due to his bad mood. Do you know how much you scared me back there?", she talked back.

"Do you know that I was a step to break up?", one step closer to him.
"I was scared of you Harry."

"I don't want you to be afraid of me.", Harry responded and put the bottle on the table behind him.
"I'm afraid of my own boyfriend...", she whispered the words and Harry's eyebrows furrowed.

He was confused, he couldn't believe her words.

"You're not afraid of me... After all the trust we managed to build... You're scared once again... No, tell me you're kidding...", Harry let out a shaky laugh and extended his hand out to cup her cheek.

Olivia took a step back.

"Olivia, my beautiful darling, you can't be reacting like that, baby.", tears started forming in his eyes, and Harry mistaked the pain he felt of drinking for the one he currently felt.
"Do you hate me, kitten?"

Olivia looked in his blood shot eyes.
"Just explain why you acted that way, today.", she didn't let her voice shake.
"Can I hold you at least?", his voice was slightly recognizable, it reminded her of her Harry. The loving big teddy bear.

Olivia's heart responded for her and she found herself nodding with her head.
Harry extended his hand out for her to take, and soon they were in their cozy bedroom, laying on their bed, that had most of her stuffed animals on.
The five pink (Harry's) and yellow (Olivia's), pillows were on the floor and Olivia's head was on Harry's warm chest, in which heart beated faster than it usually did.

"I need answers, Harry.", she whispered.
"Today, Fred called. He-He.", he let a deep breath out.
"We're losing the flat, Olivia. I'm incredibly sorry for the way I acted towards you. It was wrong and I'm an asshole, I know. The flat thing can be afforded, but please don't hate me, love...", too many things hit her like a truck.

"We're losing the flat?", she sat up.
"I'm sorry...", Harry also managed to sat up, but his eyes were nowhere but on the sheet that covered the mattress.
"How are we going to...", it came as a whisper.

"We can do it together, Olivia. With our love, nothing will be able to tear us apart. I swear it to you, but we've got to love each other."
"We move to London, completely new life. What do you think?", Harry's face was just inches away from hers.
She looked down, unstable to look at his electric green eyes.

"Baby...", his hand cupped her cheek and she snuggled into it. Harry smiled.
"How much time do we have left?", she looked at him.
"A little over a month.", he whispered, his hand still not leaving her soft cheek.
"Can we do it?", worry swam in her eyes and Harry seemed to reassure her.
"Yeah. We can do it, baby. Forgive me?"

"You're lucky I love you.", she slightly teased him and soon a smile started to find its way on his lips.
They kissed, forgiven was everything.

Love in them and everything will get sorted out.

____________

Happy #Harry'sFriday !
This chapter was relaxing, in a way to write, because the mood I felt while doing so reflected the one in the chapter. I'm not an angry person, don't be afraid of me!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I love you,
belle. xx

. . .

Written the 21st of August 2018.
Published the 24th of August 2018.