(16) - S.O.S. daddy

S.O.S. daddy part 1

_____________

"Good morning, I'm Harry Styles and I'm 28 years old. I'm a father of a six year old girl, called Meredith Olivia.
I'm in urgent need of someone that could help me with my little girl.

Cooking maybe, or even taking care of her. Maybe even, showing me how to do better my job as father.

Money won't be something to worry about.

I hope on an answer soon.

Best regards,
Harry Styles."

Harry typed the letters down on the website he looked for.

He didn't exactly want someone to simply babysit baby Meredith, but someone who helped him and maybe showed him what he did wrong.

Harry was hesitant about that.
Ever since he stopped working, he decided to fully focus on the most beautiful thing life gave him: little Meredith.

He clicked on the send button and let a deep sigh out from his lips.

"Daddy?", Meredith came running in his bedroom and suddendly a notification came from the computer.

"Yes, baby?", Harry peeked on the screen as his daughter searched for his bright eyes.

"I wanna eat the little heart.", little Meredith whined as the little toy was squeezed in her arms.
The little girl looked for the already prepared meal, which packaging was heart shaped.

"We should start eating more healthy, baby.", he placed her gently on his lap as little Meredith let her head fall on his shoulder.

"But it's sooo good.", she replied dreaming.

"One last time.", Meredith nodded happily.

"You go, baby. Daddy needs to check on something.", he lightly patted her butt and she happily ran away.

"Mr. Styles, I'm more than happy to accept the offer as 'helper' with your little girl.

I can show you everything that has to do with little Meredith Olivia, in hope that one day, you'll be able to do it on your own.

I used to teach in a kindergarten years ago, and not even two years ago I decided to teach the parents in need.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Have a nice day,

Olivia Madden. "

Harry smiled at the reply and quickly typed, before he ran in the kitchen.

"Hope it's okay if you could start tomorrow."

_____________

The bell rang in the Styles' house, as Harry cooked - what looked like - a healthy meal for his daughter.
All to simply show the caregiver that he actually was fine. But then again, if he was then why did he have to ask for extra help?

Harry shook his head and fixed his shirt, before calling little Meredith.

Both opened the front door, and met the caregiver Harry wrote to.
The woman looked definitely younger than Harry. She wore a nice pair of black jeans and a simple yellow sweater as her brown hair fell on her shoulders.

The outfit looked even better as she smiled happily looking at them.

"Good morning. I'm Olivia.", she extended her hand out, in front o Harry - who quickly smiled in relief.

"I-I'm Harry.", they both smiled as their hands connected.
"And who might you be?", Olivia asked in a curious tone looking at Meredith.

"I-I'm M-Meredith.", she shyly looked down, not daring to meet the kind brown eyes she had in front of her.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Princess Meredith.", Olivia smiled as Meredith looked shockingly at her.

"Please, come in.", Harry welcomed her in, and Olivia took the chance to look around the first room she saw.

"You can leave your bag on the couch and I'll be there in a few minutes.", Olivia smiled nodding as little Meredith sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"Hello Princess Meredith.", Olivia smiled.
"Hi.", she waved with her little hand.

"Can I ask you something, Princess?", Meredith nodded as the name Olivia had given to her started becoming sweeter.

"What do you eat daily?"

"Little hearts and bananas.", she smiled proudly.

"Little hearts?", questioned Olivia confusingly.
Meredith nodded.

"Daddy can show you.", and Harry slapped his hand against his forehead.

_____________

Welcome my loves, to an another #Harry'sLateSaturday !

I know that some of you expected another part of "Pregnancy.", but I didn't have any ideas so I just continued with what I had planned.

"S.O.S. Daddy.", will definitely have a continuation! xx

_

Questions Of The Day:

1.) What's your favourite part of the chapter?

2.) What do you want to see next?

3.) Is there anything you would've changed?

4.) Are you a reader of my other stories?

_

I love you all so much,

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 23rd of December 2018.